Video of the Week 11/3/12 to 11/8/12

GTW1226

Railfaner
Hello all i am starting video of the week.

Rules: Retro00064 said i can use his screen shot rules but with one more added, Videos must be at least 1-3 Mins long! (I wouldn't like having to spend the time to watch a number of submissions several minutes long to determine who to vote for.) Videos that contain inappropriate content (including music) WILL, be disqualified and reported to the moderators.
After the days for posting videos there will be a voting topic.
By posting a video you agree to these rules.

This weeks Theme: NO theme.

Next weeks Theme ( Next week starts Video of the month it will run from the 8th to the 30th. Then in DEC the 1st to the 31st. ECT.....) : Steam. (Suggested By CPman117)

Entering Ends: 11/8/12 at 5:00 (Midnight Detroit Michigan USA time)

Ideas for Videos of the week please PM me today!

Thank you for supporting this Competition.

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
I changed the theme to no theme because no one was following the theme that was set. NEXT WEEK if you dont have the right theme i will not count. i am being nice this week.

Chris

This is my first video of the game. No need to beat me. :confused:

[video=youtube;63nGfbaS_kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=63nGfbaS_kM#![/video]

looks good pofig :)

just a suggestion, but maybe video of the month? not sure about anyone else but when i make videos they take many hours of editing and for someone to make one ever week seems like a bit of a big ask to me. Great idea thou, wish i could enter but i have music in most of mine.. :/

Edit: oops, read the description again, im guessing u mean inappropriate music i got ya.

anyway, heres my entry, does it count?

Last edited:
looks good pofig :)

just a suggestion, but maybe video of the month? not sure about anyone else but when i make videos they take many hours of editing and for someone to make one ever week seems like a bit of a big ask to me.

scratchy great Idea i will start the next week. That means this month it will be to the 8th to the 30th. Then next month the 1st to the 31st. And so on and so on ECT........

Back