problem?

RHeness24

well I was going to upload strasburg multiplayer when this comes up everything is built in no missing dependices and I also have build 49922 please give me advice ps also need to refresh my self about how to get a thumbnail here is what iut keeps coming up with
rheness24201211030000.jpg

The message also tells you what the problem is. You can only use Multiplayer with built-in routes/sessions or ones downloaded from the Download Station. If you have created one, you will need to upload your session (and route, if the route is also yours) then download a fresh copy of both from the download station.

Shane

I can only partly agree with Shaneturner as the message can be misleading. You also get that message if you have not downloaded all the content via Content Manager. When you have downloaded the route check it for missing and modified items. Modified items have a green triangle. if you have any missing dependencies click on tab at bottom "view in main list" This will then allow you to drag any missing dependencies to the download box, one at a time, and download them when you either think you have them all or have enough in your download box to be going on with. Some dependencies have missing dependendencies so they are treated the same way as the route to find them. When you have finished do a final check to ensure you have not missed any. A quicker but less certain way is to drag the route to the download box and attempt to download it for a 2nd or even a 3rd time. If a dependency is listed "unknown" this could be payware that you haven,t bought from N3V Games or freeware from another source.
Any dependency with the green triangle must be deleted and re-downloaded. Finally download the session and repeat the above.

The usual reason is because you're using a route/session that is not built-in or downloaded from the Download Station, or one that has been modified.

Shane

Back