DominikB

I am having issues with the following content on the JR website
namely;
>the 40ft High cubed Containers
>the 40ft Standard cubed Containers

When attempting to install they produce the following error:

Error: TADTextureConvert> TrainzUtil command host terminated unexpectedly
Message: TADInternalCopyAsset> fatal error during texture compression
Error: Failed to commit changes to asset <kuid2:334896:120002:1> due to file access error

Can anyone help resolve this so I will be able to use the Pacer Well cars. Thank you in advanced for any support or help!
Dom :)

I would suggest deleting anything from the container pack in CMP and the download on your PC. Then re-download and try to install again into CMP. Might even try a quick DB repair before installing. When I have had an issue with JR items this has been the path that has worked for me at least.
Hope that helps!

Ever had this in TS 12 Build 49952? Tried deleting and reloading, There invisble in game

Tom

Showing 1 line each the same for each container and each directory inside for each Jr Containers 1 & 2

Warning: The file '\msc tan\body.lm' is provided in LM format despite having no attachment points and no animation support. This may have a negative impact on performance.

Tried deleting it all and readding but having the same problem with the one Trailer pack too, its only these 3 items, and no idea what a DB fix is
But thanks for the help
Dom

Back