Northeast Corridor: Trenton to Philadelphia

Looking good, I am from the Philly area and remember the Pennsy. I would always love going by 30th street to see the action.

I woke up this morning and looked out the window and white stuff all over again. I thought we were done. Guess not. Now we're trapped in the house again. We really got hit, I live 55 miles north of Philly. How about Perryville-Wilmington so that we can fill in the gap between farejoint's route and Auran/N3V's route? Since Felix does not want to release his route to the general public, only those that he "approves", this is the next best thing. Fishlipsatwork made the DEM from Philly to Washington, DC and Philly to NY, and NY to CT, but I'm not about to build the entire route from scratch. It would take 2 years or more, lol.

ricomon35, if it's been 2 years since the last post, then we probaby already have an answer for your question...

a 2 year bump just isn't necessary

This specifically has been 2 years, but Logan has been around since, and I believe is/was doing the Paoli Line. This layout was not finished.

I'm going to join farejoint's routes together and perhaps extend north to Wilmington to join with the Philly to Wilmington TS12 route. There is DEM of the NEC from Washington to Philly (fishlips own site), Philly to NY, and NY to CT by fishlipsatwork. If those blank routes could be combined together, then we would have about New Haven to Washington! And the distance and scale would be correct, too. Doing a route by hand with flat baseboards is just guesswork with mileage and correct angles of roads and track. Although there is a ruler in Trainz that can be extended to any feet.

Back