Northeast Corridor: Trenton to Philadelphia

*Update*

Progress is slow right now because of school. Also at the same time I' working on my winter weather 2012-2013 update and I'm plan to start another route name "Loganapolis MetroRail". but most likely, this project for the Northeast Corridor will be finish between December 11th-15th.

Nice job on your route, Trish.

Speaking of weather, have you ever gone severe storm chasing? Trains and storms seem to go together. A lot of my storm chasing friends are also railfans. :)

John

Nice job on your route, Trish.

Speaking of weather, have you ever gone severe storm chasing? Trains and storms seem to go together. A lot of my storm chasing friends are also railfans. :)

John

Thanks, Im still working on it also. no sadly lol I want to. HOPEFULLY my Aunt takes me. She goes out every summer doing it. My Aunt is a fan of trains too :)

Any news on your great project? :)

Felix

The good news is that the Im still working on it but slowly becuase school has been really difficult for me sadly lol. The bad news is that I wont be working on it for about 1 or 2 becuase my family (including brothers and sisters, aunt and uncle) and I are going to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Yes I know its really hot over there and I know I will bake in the sun lol. But the other good news is that they have a metro system called Dubai Metro. Hopefully I can ride on it alot to get some details about the route and maybe bring it to trains. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai_Metro

Thanks, Im still working on it also. no sadly lol I want to. HOPEFULLY my Aunt takes me. She goes out every summer doing it. My Aunt is a fan of trains too :)

Check out www.silverliningtours.com Hint for your aunt. It would be funny if she's one of the chasers I've travelled with in the past. LOL.

I saw no tornados this past season, but saw some decent trains up in Montana. We were along the former Great Northern High Line that's now run by BNSF. We went to Glacier National Park. HP-Trainz did an awesome job modeling their route. :)

Back to topic. You're doing a great job with the NEC Trenton to Philly section. I look forward to seeing your route when it's completed, some day. ;)

John

Thanks, I'll keep updating. Another reason why my project is so slow because well Im doing this project, I'm thinking about starting the SEPTA Broad Street Line, Dubai Metro (Once I see it) and Miami MetroRail.

Wrong :eek:
I'll start work on it today. I built the NEC - so i hope i should be able to build those few miles too ^^

Hi, stratuspheretrish, will you be making the Keystone Corridor as well as the NEC? And do you plan to make the Full NEC?

Yeah, my friend too. Well good luck to the both of you and I expect some shots too! BTW, what do you plan to use as the Harrisburg Transportation Center? Thanks in advance :)

He told me via facebook a few weeks ago that he will not do the Keystone too. I think he'll do a mmetro line soon...

Felix :wave:

Back