Northeast Corridor: Trenton to Philadelphia

This is my second attempt, to build a part of the Northeast Corridor. I tried keystone corridor, New Haven to New York City etc. But I decided after a little bit of thinking I'm going to try Trenton-Philadelphia. Start off small and work my way up. The only problem I will have with this route is the Philadelphia Zoo Interlocking. I need someone who knows it well can help me with the zoo interlocking because i don;t know how to create it. Once, I'm done complete this NEC I'm going to start the Septa/Amtrak route from 30th Street Station to Paoli and than off to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Hopefully I can maintain and stick to this goal though. I have gotten to Levistown, Pennsylvania station of the Trenton Line on Septa in Just an hour so I'm moving pretty quickly. I'll post pictures later on today.

This is my second attempt, to build a part of the Northeast Corridor. I tried keystone corridor, New Haven to New York City etc. But I decided after a little bit of thinking I'm going to try Trenton-Philadelphia. Start off small and work my way up. The only problem I will have with this route is the Philadelphia Zoo Interlocking. I need someone who knows it well can help me with the zoo interlocking because i don;t know how to create it. Once, I'm done complete this NEC I'm going to start the Septa/Amtrak route from 30th Street Station to Paoli and than off to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Hopefully I can maintain and stick to this goal though. I have gotten to Levistown, Pennsylvania station of the Trenton Line on Septa in Just an hour so I'm moving pretty quickly. I'll post pictures later on today.

That's great. If you plan to release, though, this thread might be happier in "Workshop/Freeware Announcements" or "Workshop/Payware Announcements", depending on your plans.

I have a problem uploading pictures to here. Its giving this small white square like error thing and Idk why it keeps doing that. Does anyone know why?

Here are some pictures My work is scattered a little bit.

Trenton Transit Center

trainz2012-11-0316-12-27-56.png.html

I have a problem uploading pictures to here. Its giving this small white square like error thing and Idk why it keeps doing that. Does anyone know why?

You need to host the pictures elsewhere on a photo-uploading site such as imageshack.com

There you copy the link to the file and you paste it into the forum post.

John

To the right of the image is a dropdown menu called "Image Links". Try those. Example (pic you tried to show above):

PHP:
[IMG]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u388/Logan_Saurez/Northeast%20Corridor%20Trenton%20to%20Philadelphia/trainz2012-11-0316-12-27-56.png[/IMG]

Note the .png extension. Valid image extensions include, but are not limited to, .png, .bmp, .jpg, and .gif.
trainz2012-11-0316-12-27-56.png

I know ZOO extremely well and also have maps and charts of a number of era. However, to do this correctly, you'll need to have started out with a DEM and basemap overlay. And I wouldn't work on ZOO till the rest of the route was built and was ready for release to the DLS. I had considered doing this portion of the route - perhaps including Wilmington or adding onto wridenour's work - but not until I'm done with my SEPTA route.

That's another thing: I would make catenaries so as to not rely on non-DLS content, as I did for SEPTA, and also because there are so many variations. Fortunately, catenaries are pretty easy to make, especially once the basic components are made.

*ATTENTION*

THIS IS SOMEWHAT A NON-TRAIN TOPIC. (SOMEWHAT)

1) I am creating two websites.
2) One is for trains and the other is for weather.

The reason why I chose weather as the other blog, because I am amateur meteorologist and I know how to read the all the model. That site is for any kind of weather, talk about days 15-30 days out, and most importantly this winter is snow. I'm going to write about a blog about this nor'easter that is set to happen between Nov 7-8-2012.

The website for trainz is going to feature screenshots, contact info, question or anything else. My MAIN projects are only the Northeast Corridor from Trenton to Philadelphia than after than potentially Philadelphia to Harrisburg on the Keystone-corridor line.

Also, I am DETERMINE to finish this project. right now I just got finish working on today but since school is starting to get a little hectic with homework and etc progress will be slow slighty. Probably the weekends I can catch u on what I didnt finish by the expected date I outline for myself.

Yeah, pleeeeaaaase do the keystone :) :) :) It's one of my favourite routes, i love it and it would be very good to have the keystone in Trainz! :)

Back