Instant Load

madncan52

Trainz Junkie
I have been working with portals to spawn a train loaded the way I want it loaded. In a Forum search I came across a portal discussion where someone from JR stated that Instant Load 09 had been updated to Instant Load 12 and had more features and was available now. I can't find it. Does it exist and where do I get it?
Thanks Mark........

Norfolksouthern37 posted this on Oct 18.....I didn't see it mentioned in here, but I recently updated InstantLoad to be InstantLoad_12. this includes new routines to load the cars as well as being able to load intermodal equipment better, including articulated spine cars, well cars, drawbar connected 89' flats, and trash cars.

Norfolksouthern37 posted this on Oct 18.....I didn't see it mentioned in here, but I recently updated InstantLoad to be InstantLoad_12. this includes new routines to load the cars as well as being able to load intermodal equipment better, including articulated spine cars, well cars, drawbar connected 89' flats, and trash cars.

Just checked at Jr to make sure I'm not blind, and the 09 rule is the only one.

Two things: InstantLoad_12 is on the DLS.
However, this one loads the cars with a random product from the car's queue. I need a version that loads a car with a definite product defined by the commodity picker, if a commodity has been so defined manually. This would be handy to load a car with a product you cannot pick up anywhere, but has to be delivered somewhere. In my case I work with the base session of PO&N Multiplayer version, and at VanDen Steel mill there is an industry that accepts rusty rails but I cannot find a pick-up location.

Dralex

Why don't you use a PL, BI, BI2, or MIN industry track. All are easy to configure. As far as I know, id you want a car to load only one product, you need to have only that product kuid in the car's load queue, that also includes the "allowed-categories" kuids

John

I can't do that because I refer to an existing route and session. Besides, I want to have the possibility to change that product within one session, or with a consist of several cars of the same type (e. g. flats) load different products on the cars. As far as I know this can be done only by using the commodity picker. I don't yet know whether this works only for industries, but I can try:)
I believe it should also work with the Instant Load command, which means assigning different products to different cars and load them all in one InstantLoad command, loading the assigned products on the assigned cars only. I agree that it should only work with products in the allowed categories.
I am not skilled enough with scripting, but I believe it can be done by updating the script for the command.

Dralex

You can assign a particular product to a car and it will only load that product with the instant load command. The trick to getting this to work is insure that the tag "allowed-categories", is not in the queues nor in the kuid-table. and the product you want loaded is the only product in the queues andin the kuid-table. Works for me

John

Thank you, norfolksouthern37. I can understand this, and I am looking forward to instant_load2013 (or whatever you intend to call it).

Dralex

Back