Reading & Northern Session

davidakridge

Session Creator
Hey All

Looking for some Club Car members to test a new session written for the new Reading and Northern route. Only Club Car members need apply because of the content needed. If you are interested email me at dakridge@att.net

-david

So you're making a session for a beta version of the route? The route will be modified from the current state that you have and your session will be lost but do as you wish. I do already have a session with proper operations/car loads finished that I'm hoping will be released with the route if Josh approves.

Last edited:
So you're making a session for a beta version of the route? The route will be modified from the current state that you have and your session will be lost but do as you wish. I do already have a session with proper operations/car loads finished that I'm hoping will be released with the route if Josh approves.

Wow!!

I hear you loud and clear. I had no plans to release any such session until the route was finished and I could make the proper adjustments. I was mearly attempting to test the waters for the route. This very simple session could have lived up to whatever changes you made to the route with simple modifications. Since my sessions would not have the PROPER operations I certainly will not continue and will gladly go back to working with Neil Smith and the UMR routes with much less hostility.

To all who accepted my invite to test the session, you may keep it as a gift and I certainly thank you for offering to help. Moderator, please close this thread.

p.s. I did see your brilliant comment!

Back