SAR Backwater Railway Multi-player

I thought I,d let you know I have downloaded it and there were a large number of missing dependencies and at least four broken ones. I,m rather busy with other things such as my own session of Montana Rail Link that I,m hosting so it,s taking me a long while to sort out. It,s now past 1am and I,m off to bed. If I get a chance I,ll take another look at it tomorrow.

i have donwload this map and its work for me colour. no errors no missing dependencies

2j4q2zb.jpg
:cool:

Last edited:
This is what happens when I go to play the Multiplayer session. There are no missing dependencies and it is not faulty.

61eb9886aae513d3d14f78b16f5e9169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cheers Cameron

Sorry to hear that people are having issues.

I am not having issues and can run multi no issues.

So lets put things together and see what the issues are.

Could everyone having issues check the following:

-They have the latest most service pack for trainz 2012 http://www.auran.com/servicepacks/

-Ensure your content is un-modified (Identical to what is listed on the DLS)

-(I know BUT) their Internet connection is working (Ping google)

-As there is only one version uploaded to the DLS this should not be an issue but check that the copy you have matches the DLS

-If any content is showing faulty, try re-downloading that item from the DLS

-Check ALL content does not have newer versions going on the DLS

After this has been checked. Please post here with what KUIDs are missing and we can tackle it as a group :)

I Have downloaded all the dependencies. What happenened to Auto downloading,lol. There were a few broken ones but the session opened ok. I noticed there is only one driver, merely a number of clones, and there is no drive to or drive via Command. I took the Steam Loco for a spin and it,s a nice and neat layout.

Hi,

I found a small problem when I was giving it a run while the dependencies where still downloading

There's a 6%+ grade coming out of South beach and stalled with 101 ton train
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20121019_0002.jpg

Loco is one of my Prototypes with Zec's Beta rollingstock
I'm pretty sure the Steepest grade in Australia is 3.33% (1in30) which is at Puffing Billy and a few VR Branchlines which closed in the 1980s, I know Adelaide was once Broad Gauge as our E class 2-4-2T and N class 2-8-2 where sold to S.A. and I have a DVD called Hudson through the Hills with 707 and 761 going to Adelaide.

You might have to check the grades.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have updated TS12 to the newest patch.

Your route and session still dont show up as an asset on the DLS. So I downloaded it manually through the DLS on the DLS site. It comes up as not modified, no missing dependencies and not faulty, but I had to modify some of the dependencies cause they were missing some texture files. I tried re-downloading the dependencies again but made no difference, they still come up as modified.

Last edited:
Hi,

I found a small problem when I was giving it a run while the dependencies where still downloading

There's a 6%+ grade coming out of South beach and stalled with 101 ton train
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q97/Azervich/azervich_20121019_0002.jpg

Loco is one of my Prototypes with Zec's Beta rollingstock
I'm pretty sure the Steepest grade in Australia is 3.33% (1in30) which is at Puffing Billy and a few VR Branchlines which closed in the 1980s, I know Adelaide was once Broad Gauge as our E class 2-4-2T and N class 2-8-2 where sold to S.A. and I have a DVD called Hudson through the Hills with 707 and 761 going to Adelaide.

You might have to check the grades.

Cheers.

I did think about that particular grade while building. I decided to leave it in there. Maybe down the track the powers at be will re route the line but for now the loco crews will have to do with as is.

The modified content should not be happening. Double check you are backing up or deleting the modified content prior to re download.

Last edited:
You should delete the Route and session, do an extended database repair and resteart computer. Now download route and check for missing dependencies. Now click on "view in main list". Scroll up and down looking for anything that has the green triangle (modified) and delete. When you have down that you then download all missing dependencies. When I did it I had a large number of missing dependencies which takes a while. You will probably also find a number of missing dependencies with missing dependencies,lol. These need to be dealt with in the same way as the route. Yhat is select the missing dependency, select view dependencies, view in main list etc!. When you think you have done them all theen do a final check. If there are any broken ones you can also delete them and do a reinstall. Do NOT try to repair them. If they are still broken ignore them. When you have finished do the same with the session.

Updates are available on the DLS

Updated session and route

SAR Backwater Railway (Adelaide to South Beach)
<kuid2:134337:100093:3>

SAR Backwater Railway (Adelaide to South Beach) Multiplayer Session
<kuid2:134337:100155:1>

Download and get playing!

Downloaded the TANE Version into Sp1 and getting a lot of trees saying the speed tree mesh is no longer supported. Also don't quite get the signal mixture search lights and semaphores I understand but the British feathers I do not.

Tom

Last edited:
G'day,

Thankyou for your interest in m layout.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to finish/update the work required on this layout due to real life commitments.

The layout requires all speed trees to be replaced. something that will take a while to do. I will get to it at some point.

The signalling is representing the different range of signals used in different areas of the network in real life. The branch line to South Beach is a mix of heritage operation and main line as required by the operator. The signals will be replaced with left side Upper Quadrant when something comes around.

All feedback is welcome.

Cheers

Back