Commissioned Fictional Shortline skins

Does any body know if Jointed Rail does commissioned reskins of there locomotives and rolling stock for commission, say for like fictional shortlines?

From what I've seen and heard in the past, yes they do. I'm not sure about current details though, as it varies.

A long long time ago (in a Universe far far away) there were a couple of IndustRail locomotives that never quite made it to an end product:

Loco_IndustRail_01.jpg

Loco_IndustRail_02.jpg

I sent the above images to JointedRail and asked if they could make something equally dirty, grimy, grubby and run down, with Windsor Outline as the font for the text.

Phil you're killing me here... LOL These are OLD! I remember doing these as I was just getting into the reskin dept... I think the new ones turned out much nicer! In fact perhaps it's time for some more IndustRail stuff for the Holiday's? ;)

Mike

Stunning, ...

Hey Mike --

Even the two above would still be most welcome.

And, yes, I can still remember when your rust-bucket re-skins appeared on the pages of the Forums. Must have been quite a few years ago now. And there must have been three or four pages (or even more?) of them.

Can you remember the reaction? Comment after comment of "Stunning", "Let me have them", "Incredible", "Wow!", "When will you release them?" ... . But then, from memory, you pulled the images.

I'm sure you would get another overwhelmingly positive reaction if you did the same again.

Phil

Jim (Sniper) has a bunch of Industrail reskins on the DLS too, but some more JR stuff would be awesome!

Back