*** All assets in this layout are on the DLS as confirmed by the TRS community ***

I have Nottingham Part 1 SW (KUID: 195134:100191/TRS2006SP1 - first of an intended series). I intended it to be a DLS-only layout but it has ended up with 2 scenery-only objects which somehow I have installed as kuid2:xxx:yyy:127, while the DLS has them as kuid:xxx:yyy. Does this count?
PS Where did I get the kuid2 items?

I have Nottingham Part 1 SW (KUID: 195134:100191/TRS2006SP1 - first of an intended series). I intended it to be a DLS-only layout but it has ended up with 2 scenery-only objects which somehow I have installed as kuid2:xxx:yyy:127, while the DLS has them as kuid:xxx:yyy. Does this count?

hi, i just downloaded this route and like you say the item is there on the DLS just no kuid2 number Unknown Location: <kuid2:116296:16109:127> a skipper1945 item, altering the config should correct this problem i think

cheers

Gav

It seems that the two missing assets are on the DLS, as kuid:xxx:yyy, but when downloaded what you actually get is the kuid2:xxx:yyy:127...
See these before and after screenshots

beforern1.jpg

afterei9.jpg

Can I manually alter the config file to include the two kuid:xxx:yyy items, to fool CMP/Download Helper into downloading them - which will actually download the kuid2:xxx:yyy:127 items, which are installed on the route?
Can somebody please volunteer for a test if I do try that?
Thanks

My arlington Mt. RR has all of the assets on the DLS. The session dosn't but the route itself does. It is my first route too but it is pretty good.
<kuid:339716:1041>

ask

Is that any way to dropp everythink in one connecting ? I mean about like bitcommet or some other ??? sorry for a faults.:confused:

Last edited:
Hi Alan --

"We will add an extra line into the description like so
*** All assets in this layout are on the DLS as confirmed by the TRS community ***"

Can you add that line to my "PortSwitchingCo 1a" route please?

I've just done a clean download, and it all seems present and correct.

Thanks,
Phil

*** All assets in this layout are on the DLS as confirmed by the TRS community ***"

Does this mean it has no assets that come with TRS2006 or that all TRS2006 standard assets are on the DLS?

Hi Alan --

Can you add that line to my "PortSwitchingCo 1a" route please?

I've just done a clean download, and it all seems present and correct.

Thanks,
Phil

Done.

Does this mean it has no assets that come with TRS2006 or that all TRS2006 standard assets are on the DLS?

It has nothing to do with 06. A layout made for UTC can have this message, as long as any non-built-in assets used are available on the DLS.
Alan

edit: dont know how I missed Gorre And Daphetid , but its done now.

Last edited:
Hey Alan

Delete the one you have, and I'll send you the link in a PM.

I don't think we'll ever see it on the dls because of the size, but if you have any luck convincing the powers-that-be, that would be great.

n

Alan,

I assume you mean my Gorre and Daphetid. If so, there is one item, an SW7 loco in orange Western Pacific paint who's kuid is not on the DLS but a nearly identical SW7 skined by me is. In any case, I intended to upload only the layout with out rolling stock but goofed. :eek: Feel free to use only the layout.
If you liked my G&D, check out my other layouts.

Last edited:

Have just uploaded Nottingham Part1 SthWest V1.1, as the previous version had those 2 items missing. Not appeared on DLS yet (sure it won't be long though), but when checking I've noticed you've given my first version the tagline *** All assets...***. Wasn't expecting that! Will check the new version, when its there, and then "re-apply" for the tagline...

"Regional Passenger Transit 2005"
Ed

There are two assets in this route;
<kuid:56199:26004>
<kuid:56199:26006>
that are missing from the DLS.

(Also a lot of the required assets are faulty and won't load in 06...)

Last edited:
There are two assets in this route;
<kuid:56199:26004>
<kuid:56199:26006>
that are missing from the DLS.

(Also a lot of the required assets are faulty and won't load in 06...)

They most definately are on the DLS. Check again. The layout was made for TRS2004 and all assets work error free in TRS2004.

We have not claimed or pretended that all assets used are error free in TRS2006.

Found them now... although I really did search for them by filtering all kinds of stuff... even looking through the author's own asset library (in the hopes that CMP somehow missed it), but didn't find it. It was basically gone to me (my CMP). It's not my fault the CMP is a bitch :p

(edit: oops, wrong forum account :p)

Hi Alan one more for your collection
Littleton KUID: 129486:1800893

If Download (EXT) s are allowed e.g.MP-Track wood kuid 46162:38014 then the following also fit into this category

Canada 1930 KUID: 129486:1802818
Lambourn Valley Railway V03 KUID2: 129486:1801507:1
Heartbeat Revisited KUID: 129486:1800694
Turks Castle KUID2: 129486:1801294:1

Unfortunately so far (though I’m still working on it) Restormel Castle KUID2: 129486:1801914:2 does not there is still one small scenery item short

Back