Amtrak Cab Car Metroliner

THIS IS NOT MY MESHHH!! I RECIEVED FROM A FRIEND ASKING TO TEXTURE. Now that we have that all cleared up, i was wondering if anyone could help me texture this
AMTCABCAR_zps4d0e4ef6.png

I Have Adobe CS5 when i try to open a 3-D model i get an error stating i do not have enough ram...
I Know a lot of people would like to see this in Trainz so if i could get someone to texture this or help me Trainz could finally have a Amtrak cab car. By the way i am not talking about the old Amtrak cab car I am talking about the one they use on today's Keystone's

Thank You

I Have Adobe CS5 when i try to open a 3-D model i get an error stating i do not have enough ram...

You don't open a 3D model in photoshop as you use 2D images to put onto the 3D model. Try this, in sketchup, create a material, assign a texture to whats called the "diffuse slot" (maybe different, I am talking in max terms!), then apply the material to the entire model, you'll soon get to grips with how it works.

If you have Photoshop CS4 extended or newer you can edit a 3D mesh, I played with it in the CS6 beta but it dose not work that good, not for $300US more!

Back