Missing Dependencies For NKP 765

dej

DL Engineer
I Downloaded The NKP 765 From http://colorado71.webs.com/ but I can't seem to find these dependencies.

Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300802>
Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300803>
Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300804>
Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300807>
Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300808>
Unknown Location: <kuid:387564:300809>

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated!!!! Thanks

go back to the website and download the lima texas dependencies and then you should be all set also if you think that the whistle wasnt all that great like i did i have a whistle you can use as long as you dont redistribute it if you have an email send me a private message and i will get it to you Good Luck

Or check the NKP loco dependencies been a while since i tinkered around there. 240.000000 160.000000 30.000000 is what you might set the color of your headlight to because in my opinion thats more prototypical couldn't tell you how to make the smoke more realistic with these ill work on it

Last edited:
If you look at the second set of locos you will see a nkp loco dependencies, I'll bet that is what your after.

Hi Dej, I was playing around with the smoke on the Berks about 3 months ago and have it much better however still need to get it darker than I have it at present.
Ive been away from, trainz for 3 months and only picking it up again now but if you PM me I'll email you a config file ammendment for the smoke container. Between us we may get it sorted. Cheers.

@ Nimec, Can you E-mail me the config? Iv'e Been lost for a while trying to figure that out for a while but haven't had luck Ill Appreciate it! Thanks!

Ill exchange you my Custom NKP Berkshire Whistle for it XD

Last edited:
I've recently tried to download form this site. I downloaded from all of the links in the first 4 sections of the locomotive page. I seem to be missing these same kuids listed above. It also appears that 2 of these downloads are the same file. Please let me know what file(s) I need to download for these kuids.

If you enter the data correctly, all of the missing dependencies, listed above, are found.
For <kuid:xxx:yyy> or <kuid2:xxx:yyy:zzz>:
author id = xxx
asset id = yyy
version = zzz
If you don't enter a version, you get all versions known to the database as a result.

Peter

This was a really head scratcher...Giving a hard look into this I discovered that the kuids listed at the top here are not really what I'm looking for...well, sort of.
It turns out that the config file was listing older kuids (I assume) and I needed to update the config file.

missing kuid- kuid:387564:802 listed in the config file turned out to be kuid2:387564:300802:1. There was 6 of these kuids that needed to be changed...802,803,804,807,808, and 809.

Somebody should really update that loco.

Back