Problem with loading of session of a multiplayer

TheAnDav

Error multiplayer rules and other issues multiplayer Trainz 12 Build 613888

I appeal to the developers of the game Trainz, as well as those users who have possibly had this problem, and you found a way how to solve it.
Error in rule multiplayer:
When a new player connects to a multiplayer session, then all the other players who were already connected earlier, diverting from its locomotives and throws available to other locomotives. This greatly interferes with play. I ask you to correct this error.
The problem is, I think, is the rule of the multiplayer, generally it is impossible to uncheck the "Automatically target an available train clients on", it won't turn off and stays on constantly. This throws all players simultaneously on the availability of the locomotives. This option can not be disabled!!!
This error appeared after upgrading to version Trainz 2012 Build 61388.

Last edited:
The question today remains in force, I request the developers to think over this question and fix the problem! Face play quite uncomfortable when you lay from the locomotive to another locomotive.

Good luck with this. We have been trying to get this fixed back in TS12 with no luck. Must have been asked 20 or more time.

Good luck with this. We have been trying to get this fixed back in TS12 with no luck. Must have been asked 20 or more time.

Okay... Thank You. I understand that the developers with users generally don't want to be considered? I beg to correct this mistake all the time and they ignore me, write that you don't understand what I'm talking about and constantly unsubscribe to it that I waited, and waited, and again waited... Although what can I expect? I bought the game, spent money on it and want to play without any mistakes and problems...

Back