Passing Of Jmorty

trainz89

QR Commissioner
Good Afternoon.

Unfortunally, today is a sad day for the loss of a proud South Australian Content Creator

Jmorty - John Mortlock

John has been seriously ill for more than a year, with regular stays in hospital,
he passed away a few days ago. Vulcan [ Ian] contacted John on Skype many times, he was enthusiastic yet definant to the end, always saying that Trainz took his mind off other problems. I and many others will miss his friendship and his contributions.

I remember him well, as I requested a number of items for Queensland Railway; that QR L Sheep wagon was one of my requested. I sent him diagrams, pictures and some textures to help him out; we were planning long term to work on a few colaborations. But I lost track of him, but recently he sent me an email that we should restart but that when I learnt he was very unwell. He taught me some valuable things about content creation and that caused me to begin myself. He is loss caused quite a unexpected shock though the South Australian Trainz Community.

My Condulences Are With His Family and may he inspire the next generation to begin playing this wounderful game.
:(

Rest In Peace; John Mortlock

With Solem Regards

Michael Gitsham
QHR Commissioner Of Railways

It's unavoidable that we all shall pass, but no less sad when one of us does. He will be missed, and remembered.

Life is short and good when your near things make you to be happy and in calm, but life is hard and long when you fight with something unbeatable ,, like his illness. Nobody decides when its his/her hour but we coun witht that it can happen sooner or later, and that makes us to make friends, make a family, enjoy our hobbies and looks like John did this since the end of the line. A dear trainzer that i didnt have thepleasure to meet but that now is no longer near us. This is a big community and we know that this things will happen always, so this isnt a sadly RIP, its a bye friend, have a good trip

My condolences to his familiars and friends

As others say, always sad to loose someone, another Trainzer brings it closer to the hearth for all of us.

Condolences to his family and friends from up here in Norway too!!

RIP

Linda

Very sad news, it always is when we loose someone close to the community of Trainz.

My Condolences to Johns Family.

R.I.P.

Craig
:(:(:(

Last edited:
It is very sad news indeed when we loose a fellow Trainzer. My Condolences to Johns Family.
May he Rest in Peace. -Robert-

Back