NW-NS Pack

falcon500

Trainz drove me crazy
Just bought an NW-NS Pack. As these locos and dependencies are all for TRS2004 or lower I installed these into TC3 as well as TS10. In TC3 they show no errors, but when I try to run one of these locos in a session Trains freezes. According to Windows caused by a hung app. run great in TS10. Have some of your other locos running OK in TC3.

Our items are only supported in Trainz 2009 SP4 on up. Earlier versions our content " may " work but is not officially supported at all. I would suggest primarily using TS10 if you would like to experience all of our content correctly without error.

In fact these loco don't run without errors in TRS10. This is the script exception message I get. This pops when starting a session and switching camera views. Managed to get locos to work correctly by changing sound library.
63d072d2fd6e1035040c9130c9594daf.jpg

They are in fact functional in TS2010 as these were tested in that version as well as TS2009 SP4 and TS12. You seem to simply have a script error in your current build. Try making sure you are at the latest patched build of TS2010 and also try an extended database repair as well. This commonly will fix such issues.

Back