please help! new to trainz and multiplayer

conrailfan1999

Long Live Big Blue
Hi all, i am new to trainz and need some help. How does itrainz chat work? how do i get "buddys" on it? and do can i join a online mutiplayer session? Any help is appriciated. Thanks!

Welcome to Trainz! I have no clue how to work Mutiplayer yet but itrainz chat works when you start trainz you might will see 3 dots on the top of the right. The one near the left is the trainz ichat, it might be offline but just connect it. And to add buddys press at Buddys/channels/ingone, then press add buddys.

Anymore help please ask, I add you as a buddy i will PM you and i will ask you if you need anyhelp!

There are a lot of Posts on how to join a Multiplayer Session. I see you have registered TS12 which is the First step to Playing Multiplayer. I don,t know what else you have done but the 2nd Step is from the Launchpad, select Options, Planet Auran and enter your username and Password. 3rd Step is to Close TS12 and reopen it which should then give you the option to download the Patches you need to update your build to 49922 (See Launch Pad,Bottom right). Please confirm you have done that and I,ll take you to the next step.

I would recommend waiting a few days before starting with Multiplayer. We're going through a rather messy server transition right now.

Welcome to Trainz! I have no clue how to work Mutiplayer yet but itrainz chat works when you start trainz you might will see 3 dots on the top of the right. The one near the left is the trainz ichat, it might be offline but just connect it. And to add buddys press at Buddys/channels/ingone, then press add buddys.

Anymore help please ask, I add you as a buddy i will PM you and i will ask you if you need anyhelp!
Ok thanks!

Ok the next thing you should get Teamspeak 3(clinent).(it a free chat/talk program) You will need a mic. Now for Playing Multiplayer Sessions you need to download USA Prototype Multiplayer Session 5.5. After DLing it fine it and see if there any dependences missing? Right click on the session scroll down to View Dependences, then view it main list. Again scroll down if you see anything on the DLS,Down load it. After doing that,check the route & session for anymore missing dependences.(if so do if over)If there none then do a Extentent Batabace Repair,after that is done,close trainz,restart your computer.Larnch trainz go to routes,click the star near the top left side,(Make it dark)Now all the routes will be displayed. Fine USA PROTOTYPE MULTIPLAYER V5.5 click on it then click sessions. Now wait tell Danny5 Session is displayed click on it then click on join session.
Contact me on TS @ 24.34.133.237(it must be typed in with the dots)

Back