Ghost trains.......

Anyone is free to post ghost train pics here! I'd like to see them! They may post stories as well.

Darren

Last edited:
Meaning Foklore / Urban Legends, or "a service run rarely to maintain the legal fiction that a station or line remains open"??

Ghost trains usually run right into me on the wrong rail despite my signals indicating "CLEAR". When I click on them, they go to where they are supposed to be. It's all because of a server glitch.

I was playing trainz on the I pad and I was getting chased by (demon 311)it was right behind me and Iam going full speed. Demon 311 is from the clinchfeild rail road it only appears on Holloween so keep an eye out for it. My eyes were like this o__0

I SWARE THIS ACUALY HAPPEND TO ME. It really scared. My

A timely subject that seems to arise every year or so about this time, if you search the forums for "ghost train" you will find a few pictures in former threads on the subject.

I was playing trainz on the I pad and I was getting chased by (demon 311)it was right behind me and Iam going full speed. Demon 311 is from the clinchfeild rail road it only appears on Holloween so keep an eye out for it. My eyes were like this o__0

I SWARE THIS ACUALY HAPPEND TO ME. It really scared. My
Yeah, right. We believe you.

hmmm. It doesn't happen to me though, maybe because I run trains that are over 200 mph? (Metroliner, Acela, TGV2, ALP46A, etc) and run NEC for my route

would it work if im on the trainz driver on my ipod and i were on the country route? please if you remeber which route i want to get chased and see how scary it is

Let's end this madness.

There was a series called the Railway Chronicles, and in the later episodes, there was a Halloween special. Due to a bug with a skin Epuhod made, CRR 311 makes no driving nosies, so it was used as a ghost loco. So there.

Oh, and if anyone wants the skin, here's the kiuds.
<kuid2:7592:10175:1>
<kuid2:7592:10176:1>

Back