simulator central help system question

jamesgriffin

Does anyone know how to find out the status of a help ticket on simulator central? All I am able to find is a place to start a new one. I did one yesterday and have no idea if it went through because I still have the same problem.

Does anyone know how to find out the status of a help ticket on simulator central? All I am able to find is a place to start a new one. I did one yesterday and have no idea if it went through because I still have the same problem.

I think a day or two for a help ticket to be addressed is not pretty normal. Go to Help desk, log on, and see what it says.

Last edited:
Good point unless it's in the normal helpdesk.
If it's any help I got emailed from the Simulator Central helpdesk. Plus I think they were using the mailbox while they were having email problems. Planet Auran, log in, Mailbox it's on the left hand side, also worth checking your pm's, just in case.

Hey all,

All tickets submitted via Simulator Central still come to the same helpdesk so Zec or myself will see them. The standard 5 days is still in effect though we are focusing primarily on SC issues at the moment and hope to get a response out to everyone as soon as possible. All tickets from SC have either been answered or the newer ones are about to be (yesterday I cleared it to about the past 24 hours worth of tickets so no-one will have been waiting more than 2-3 days). If you have not received a reply yet, please remain patient with us, we have been inundated since the new shop opens and we are working tirelessly to crank out replies to help everyone as quickly and as accurately as possible. There may be some hiccups or misunderstandings but we are working on rectifiying those as well.

Kris

I can't find an open ticket status anyplace. SC has it's own system, so it's not in Planet Auran. I never got any email from SC when I opened a ticket, so maybe it did not take. I assume (maybe wrongly) that the same people handle support for both sites.

Back