landrvr1 stuff

TheRichMan

Meh-Tra
Could somebody be nice enough to send me some of Landrvr1s stuff? Especially the CB&Q E5. Anything will be appriciated, but I would just like the e5 and passenger cars. Thanks :D\

P.S if you can send me somethin, message me :)

Be aware though you'll spend a lot of time getting the old content to work. I did this a very long time ago when I had TRS2006 installed.

John

Hi All

If you do a search there is links to his content allready fixed for TS12,
and i belive 1 of those links is mine, if its expired ill update it.

Poul

----- PLEASE state here if the link is no good an not in a PM Thanks :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind his E5 as well. I've also got his original Zephyr and the California Zephyr fixed in TS12

Jamie

Ok found the link and its working. I'll give you the link H222 if the trains are working. Electro, is this ALL of his stuff? :O

:wave: Hi Therichman

Ok found the link and its working. I'll give you the link H222 if the trains are working. Electro, is this ALL of his stuff? :O

YES thats all 150 items of Landrvr1's that i have and yes they ALL work with NO ERROR'S or WARNING'S except the Engine file's they have warning's only.

Jammie here is the POST with the LINK you need enjoy :)

LINK REMOVED

Poul

Last edited:
I have the CB&Q Set pm your email and ill send them over.

Could somebody be nice enough to send me some of Landrvr1s stuff? Especially the CB&Q E5. Anything will be appriciated, but I would just like the e5 and passenger cars. Thanks :D\

P.S if you can send me somethin, message me :)

Back