Recent Experience With JR

mp202

I recently replaced my old CPU and i lost all of my files. I contacted JR and they started sending me my lost Payware files immediately. Such a great company they are. However, I'm still waiting for my:

UP C40-8
Amtrak EMD F40PH
CN And NS ES44DC
UP SD70ACe
BNSF SD70MAC H1 Weathered ( The item of the week now)
SPSF Add-On Pack (3 Locos and a Caboose)

But anyways, Thanks JR for such incredible service. You certainly know how to satisfy customers.

-Blake

It was all in the same zip file i sent you? May want to check that file again......

Only the BNSF SD70ACe and the BNSF ES44DC was there

Then you had to download it incorrectly. Im looking right at the file. Its a 324MB file containing 10 packs. I just downloaded it myself off the same link I gave you and all are there.

Then you had to download it incorrectly. Im looking right at the file. Its a 324MB file containing 10 packs. I just downloaded it myself off the same link I gave you and all are there.

Okay, I clicked on the link you gave me, the file started downloading, it is 317 MB. i opened the file once when its done and there were only those two locomotives.

2 locomotives at a total of 317MB is impossible.I sent you another link via email. Ive changed the name around slightly as maybe you have a zip file saved with the same name already, I am not sure. All i know is this file works and its been tested not only by me, but by some others.

2 locomotives at a total of 317MB is impossible.I sent you another link via email. Ive changed the name around slightly as maybe you have a zip file saved with the same name already, I am not sure. All i know is this file works and its been tested not only by me, but by some others.

Okay thank you Kevin for putting up with my crap. :hehe: If this doesn't work, i will just have my tech savvy brother help,

Okay thank you Kevin for putting up with my crap. :hehe: If this doesn't work, i will just have my tech savvy brother help,

Well let me know if it DOES work please...im going to hang around a bit in hopes it does....otherwise i dunno what to tell you. Zip files are pretty easy...hehe

Obviously ZIP files are easy. But when i try to open the file, it says:

The compressed (zipped) folder 'C:\User\Blake\Downloads\dooley91521.zip' is invalid. Oh well. I'll keep the file and figure it out later.

Sorry to get in here, but maybe its your extracting software? your using the default Windows ZIP? or some software like winrar/winzip? i know there are some issues with the default ZIP system in windows when it comes to larger files... maybe its that your problem ;)

opened with winRAR and SOME locomotives shown up and i got another message that says unexpected end of archive.

C:\Users\Blake\Downloads\dooley92512.zip: Unexpected end of archive

That was the full message I got.

Mmm this could mean several things,

1) either the archives is not complete(not downloaded completly)
2) the archive is separated in piece (I dont think its the case here)
3) archive got corruped when arriving on your PC (after it downloaded)

It maybe possible that its the third option.

Go in your start menu->All Programs->WinRaR->Winrar.exe

Then navigate to C:\Users\Blake\Downloads

and click on your arvhive (dooley92512.zip)

Now click on Tools->Repair Archive

if this doesnt work ask how much mb is the file really. to check if it downloaded correctly or not.

if not, well maybe they could uploaded somewhere else and in.rar

Like I said before the files good and tested off the same link with 3 others besides myself. Something had to have happened with it when .
downloading is all I can come up with. I made the file in winrar so I doubt thatll Do much of anything different . We've pretty much done all we can do on our end

Back