Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

JR needs some Fallen Flag locos for a new section for the Grand Trunk Western. Pa-leeez! I swear you'll get my $$ for some nice Geeps, SDs, and other GT rolling stock. Shoot do the Maple Leaf with green and gold all the way! Give the Mitten state some love!

Dan

I am surprised that no one has done a Cow and Calf locomotive in a TR5, NW2, SW7, SW1200, or SW1500

http://www.brasstrains.com/images/products/034333/DSC04378.jpg

Which railroad had Holsteins?

COW-02-KH0070-01P.JPG

I did this 1500B a long time ago based on a BNSF 1001 chop job

Neat! That's a must have right there, makes me wanna get my switch on. :cool: Gonna have to do a lot of road names with that one. I really like that track too. Hope all that gets released. :D

And here's another UB request. Looks like Mr. Brooman Got GEVO's. Maybe as a Car Club item, No custom cab required. Oh And a UB SD9. Maybe a UB pack 2?

a5b15042d5309586af23e2637f72fc1b.jpg

I haven't been on the forums in over a year, so I don't know if anything like this has even been suggested. I apologize in advanced if it has.

How about a set of locomotives for the large shortline operators (G&W, Watco, Patriot). Would it be possible to make the logo reskinnable so that users could customize the locomotives for the particular line they need?

Back