Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

the mp15ac is an ongoing project of mine- going through another rebuild at the time being. They'll definitely go out at some point

KCSdeM Bicentennial?
pictures%5C72217%5CDSC00573.JPG

I didn't know those were available. Must have popped up recently because the last time I searched the site for Sierra all I found was the GP9

animal71bj:

From what I have seen in Scratchy's Pittsburgh Sub thread, they have already made it, just not released it yet.

How 'bout some BL2s. I know there are some on the DLS, but they're outdated.

SP F7's in their non-black widow scheme

images

Last edited:
Out of everything I've read in about the past 5 pages, the E units seem the most ubiquitous and least decently represented as a model in Trainz so far. I mean, there are even E units on Google Maps (http://goo.gl/maps/9A5Jq - Yes, thats a UP E unit in Seattle, date unknown), but almost none in Trainz (The only E unit models I've seen to date are about 8 years old and make me a really really sad panda). Further, what better plug to buy E units then the F units you've already spread out for free?

After that, my own personal request would be to find some of the more common steam, USRA 2-8-2 Mikes for instance, and go nuts with it.

After that, the Lack of decent prototype Passenger (Just Common Coaches & Baggage Cars! There are Pullman 14/12-1-1 etc etc Sleepers galore) is also very depressing.

For Early stuff just need some old Olive Drab cars, and you could even Gecko skin them to represent say, 20 different Railroads. The old early 20th Century Harriman & Pullman Coaches were so ubiquitous, I can't think of a Line that didn't have at least a few.... And yet atm the closest we have are Ben Dorsey's Harrimans, and they're good, but a bit out of date now IIRC.....

For Modern, I have yet to find a really detailed Superliner..... I might be missing something somewhere, but I haven't found them yet.....

Thanks for reading if you have,
Falcus

Back