Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

472.jpg

and a sp es44 bloody nose and black widow

what if?
MP7000.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to see slave drivers 44 tonner in PVR maroon, and maybe a gp40-2 in the old blue paint scheme so the old sd38 isn't lonely.

pictures%5C489%5CDG002.jpg

DTI973.jpg

DT&I%20252-RCraig2.jpg

gtw5852.jpg

gtw6250ags.jpg

E units please! They were sold to so many roads!

E3: ATSF, C&NW, ACL, Rock Island, FEC, KCS, MoPac.

E4 (Just an E3 with a nose door and 7 headlight bulbs): SAL

E6 (Identical to the E3): ATSF (Two versions: 1 headlight & 2 headlights), UP, CNW, UP/CNW & UP/CNW/SP (City trains), Rock Island, B&O (2 versions: one regular, one with E8 grilles and portholes), ACL, FEC, IC, KCS, L&N, MILW, MoPac, SAL, Southern.

E7: Alton, ACL, Bangor & Arstrook, B&M, B&O, CB&Q, C&EI, CofG, C&NW, Rock Island (along with the AB6), C&O, FEC, GN, IC, L&N, MEC, MILW, MKT, MoPac, NYC, PM, PRR, SAL, SLSF, Southern, SP, SP&S, T&P, UP, UP/CNW & UP/CNW/SP (City trains), Wabash.

E8: ATSF, ACL, B&M, B&O, CB&Q, CofG, C&NW, Rock Island, C&O, CP, DL&W, Erie, GM&O, IC, KCS, L&N, MKT, MoPac, NYC, PRR, RF&P, SAL, SLSF, Southern, T&P, UP, Wabash.

E9: B&O, CB&Q, C&EI, MILW, FEC, IC, KCS, SAL, SP, UP.

Even one of these models would go a long way in terms of roadnames.

Last edited:

E6 (Identical to the E3): ATSF (Two versions: 1 headlight & 2 headlights), UP, CNW, UP/CNW & UP/CNW/SP (City trains), Rock Island, B&O (2 versions: one regular, one with E8 grilles and portholes), ACL, FEC, IC, KCS, L&N, MILW, MoPac, SAL, Southern.

E7: Alton, ACL, Bangor & Arstrook, B&M, B&O, CB&Q, C&EI, CofG, C&NW, Rock Island (along with the AB6), C&O, FEC, GN, IC, L&N, MEC, MILW, MKT, MoPac, NYC, PM, PRR, SAL, SLSF, Southern, SP, SP&S, T&P, UP, UP/CNW & UP/CNW/SP (City trains), Wabash.

E8: ATSF, ACL, B&M, B&O, CB&Q, CofG, C&NW, Rock Island, C&O, CP, DL&W, Erie, GM&O, IC, KCS, L&N, MKT, MoPac, NYC, PRR, RF&P, SAL, SLSF, Southern, T&P, UP, Wabash.

Hey, isn't there an E9, too? :eek:

Paul

E9: B&O, CB&Q, C&EI, MILW, FEC, IC, KCS, SAL, SP, UP.

Yes! i would love a model of 501!
tr_acl501.jpg

I second the shortline and the request for more steam, though we have a lack of Canadian steamers. Would love to see the CN T2-a 2-10-2. Isn't that G&U caboose ex-CN though? looks too long to be a US caboose.

the BW9? I doubt it will be any time soon, maybe never. We reserve the right to keep certain locomotive designs to ourselves. Perks of the job!

Back