Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Mike have you ever thought of asking Joe if you could reskin his BNSF gp35 in the PVR? Would be another unique engine for the railroad.

Mike have you ever thought of asking Joe if you could reskin his BNSF gp35 in the PVR? Would be another unique engine for the railroad.
Or a dash 8 the 4 types of dash 9 (the all analog cab from the CSx, the cab from the h1 bnsf, the computer screen version found in the h2 bnsf, and the vertical control stand found in the ns -9) and a sp-1and sp-2 (I can see it now a red boiler jacket with a white smoke box white wall wheels.)

How 'bout Santa Fe Warbonnets?:
ATSF-105%20FP-45u%20Kansas%20City%20Ks.%203-12-90%20L.Coone.jpg

atsf0100.jpg

pictures%5C52034%5Catsf%2013.jpg

CUSTOM CAB! CUSTOM CAB! CUSTOM CAB! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i feel better now.

this is what happens when the gimmie pigs come and take over trainz
dont let this happen to you.

any way back on topic
<snip>
<snip>
<snip>
That UP #9900is just, hideous! :n:I saw it in Roseville a year or two ago, and I'm glad that the next engine after that that I saw in the shops was UP #1983 or I would be mad...:D

Who could come UP with an engine thats looks that bad???? UP can, i guess;) Anyways, I would love it if Brain made a Big Boy with ARN! Not being a gimmie pig, but I wouldn't mind a dead, museum version too (if it happens to exist)...

Last edited:
That UP #9900is just, hideous! :n:I saw it in Roseville a year or two ago, and I'm glad that the next engine after that that I saw in the shops was UP #1983 or I would be mad...:D..

What is so hideous about it? Just because it is a bit lumpy in the middle? LOL! :hehe:

Back