Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I myself would love to see some more CSX locomotives, such as an AC4400CW, AC6000CW, MP15, SW1500, MT6, and GP60. There's probably more but any of those would be great.

Also I'd like to see the MBTA F40PH in the lightning bolt scheme, as well as MP36's.

My wishes, so if none of them happen that is completely fine with me.

Scott

this could be cool
9950_sp-u50-yardclerk.jpg

Ohh.. We are now calling BNSF SD60M 9297 the real vomit bonnet, Just look at it, its ugly!

If we are doing requests how about this
cct30.jpg

CCTC #30's pantograph as far as I know was used to trigger the crossing signals, not for power
sure would be nice to see a GE 70 Tonner in Trainz
-Taylor

I honestly think they should make some General Motors London FP9A's and F9B's in CNR and VIA. All I seem to see if F-units painted like FP9's. I would greatly appreciate more accurate Canadian content in Trainz. :)

These FP9's. (GPA-U's)
3005_1272155040.jpg

I honestly think they should make some General Motors London FP9A's and F9B's in CNR and VIA. All I seem to see if F-units painted like FP9's. I would greatly appreciate more accurate Canadian content in Trainz. :)

These FP9's. (GPA-U's)
3005_1272155040.jpg

cough i have the Rapido Fp9 from CP :p and i agree this is one fine engine to do :D

pic of ugly advertising train removed

This should be done.
No it certainly should not. That is the ugliest thing on wheels I have ever seen, and I suspect the nice chaps at Jointed Rail will think the same.

Back