Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

United States of America, Pittsburgh Pistolvania
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PBY357 View Post

I may speak for a couple of people when i say some good alco C636, 630's in WNY&P livery.
    i see those all the time @ my home town of Meadville
    there are a couple WNYP locos on the dls by Octls2

United States of America, California, ontario

i wanna see this one
    Last edited by M00se; September 25th, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
    no one is perfect

If I can put my ten cents in, JR seems (obviously) to be doing exclusively American (and Canadian) Diesel. So though South African steamers would be awesome, if I may speak for jr, I don't believe it's going to happen anytime soon. If they did steam, it would probably be North American steam (like the big boy, mallet, hudson, mohawk, northern, etc.).

But seriously guys, if you want jr to really consider doing something, why not ask for something that can be made from one of their current models? (The nose light version of the SD70ace, or an alaska rr SD70mac, or something of the like that wouldn't take too much work to create)

Quote Originally Posted by wridenour View Post
    If I can put my ten cents in, JR seems (obviously) to be doing exclusively American (and Canadian) Diesel. So though South African steamers would be awesome, if I may speak for jr, I don't believe it's going to happen anytime soon. If they did steam, it would probably be North American steam (like the big boy, mallet, hudson, mohawk, northern, etc.).

But seriously guys, if you want jr to really consider doing something, why not ask for something that can be made from one of their current models? (The nose light version of the SD70ace, or an alaska rr SD70mac, or something of the like that wouldn't take too much work to create)
    how about these then?

no one is perfect

So I thought maybe I'd add a few that some probably would never had thought of!

How bout GE's ORIGINAL B40-8W, the B39-8W #809.

I KNOW IT IS UGLY..but hey Modern EMD power right?

[QUOTE=nathanmallard;1045935]I have to agree with jjanmarine3. South African steamers would be wonderful. Perhaps a 15F class?

For sure nathanmallard - a special locomotive that
    I have the Red Devil, 34200 diesel and 6E electric unit and a few coaches only .
    RSA Trainz has quite a few assets progress , excellent quality coming there, I can't wait .... Have you checked out the Trainz Afrikaans thread ?

Blog Entries

Sponge Bob square cab!!!!

Poor SD40... Looks like somebody put a C40-8 cab on an SD40-2
    Chris
    And as always, Have fun!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jkuhn View Post
    So I thought maybe I'd add a few that some probably would never had thought of!

How bout GE's ORIGINAL B40-8W, the B39-8W #809.
    Pix removed
    I KNOW IT IS UGLY..but hey Modern EMD power right?
    Is that an admiral cab?

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonjared View Post
    it said "HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site. "

no one is perfect

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

I would like to see locomotives where only the demostrators was the only locomotives of their type produced (i.e. BL20-2) or one that you stays in a small area.
    Allow me to give you some examples of the latter:
    Norfolk Southern's Caterpillar-Powered PR43C's, who seem to stay in Alabama, based on recent pictures of them. I would especially like the original three. They look like SD60's that had its radiator section replaced with one from a SD80MAC, SD90MAC SD70ACe and SD70M-2.
    Metro-North and Connecticut Department of Transportation BL20GH, made by Brookville Equipment Company
    New Jersey Transit's Alstom-built PL42AC's
    And for the demostrators:
    Only one: Morrison-Knudsen's (now Motive-Power Industries) 5,000hp MK5000C, all six locomotives; both with the original Caterpillar engine and the EMD 645 engines that replaced the original engines which also included replacing the original long hood with the long hood of an Australian-built SD50S. They are now in use on hauling coal trains on the Utah Railway.
    One more; my favorite railroad rebuild: Santa Fe's CF7's, F units rebuilt into hood locomotives built at the railroad's Cleburne (Texas) shops. They're popular with shortlines now.

Quote Originally Posted by M00se View Post
    it said "HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site. "

Try this one
    http://www.irfca.org/~apub/wp/WP.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonjared View Post
    am i supposed to see this ? (just asking)
    no one is perfect

How about one of these