Page 196 of 196 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196
Results 2,926 to 2,930 of 2930

Thread: Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Last edited by PBY357; October 20th, 2019 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Sorry for the large picture
    "We will probably be judged not by the monuments we build, but by those we have destroyed"

Any way we can ever see a "Hiwassee Terminal Pack 2"? I'm making a fictional route using the railway (it's my favorite fictional one in Trainz, looks very nice!) and would love some more varying power, like maybe a sd40-2, a chop nose gp7, a F unit for the coaches in the first pack, maybe even an old U25 or B30-7? My main line freight trains are always just sd45-2's with some gp38's sprinkled in and some custom patched units I made, but I'd love to sport more engines in the railway's actual livery. And some more variety for my yard crews would be nice as well.

and a m630 bc rail style in hiwasee pack version 2
    Mcio34 a railroad especially preferred bc rail

Quote Originally Posted by Chadd04 View Post
    Like to see some more WC stuff. Feel like its kind of an over looked railroad.
    Yeah, would be neat to see some WC made, only place to run a good amount of WC stuff right now is on OpenRails with this nice pack here, http://www.valleypass.com/Sales/WC.htm to bad some of these cant be converted to TRS like some of the other stuff that was converted to Trainz from OR.

Blog Entries

Hey what ever happened to the CF7s? lol Also I found a DeBruce SD9 but it was completely buried and is not easy to find, why is this?
    How Tomorrow Moves