Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I second the request for Northeast corridor passenger equipment of all types. Metro North, NJT, MARC, MBTA, etc. Amtrak as well.And fallen flag lines. There is little real quality stuff out there for TS12, it's sorely needed. Enough Superliners and California trains already!!!!!

How about some CN Gp38-2's
cn4724proto.jpg

3116388997_63d4f15cb3.jpg

A wide cab would be really cool
cn4766.jpg

I figured somebody would make a Amtrak California skined GE P32BHW with the cars coming out this summer. Plus they'll tie right in with Yukonzoom's rebuild model of his F59 once he gets enough time to finish it.

Will JR's release any sd38 engines? I know theres a model out there as i've seen some pics. Is there a reason it was never released?

When will this Loco be up for grabs because I got the horn for it from Horns & a good NS route plus all 20 NS heritage units? ALL I NEED IS THAT LOCO!!!!! (the NS Honoring our Veterans unit a few pages back)

It would also be nice if they had accurate horns. Or at least the Vomit Bonnet did. It's horn sounds awesome!!!!!

It's very easy to change the KUID of the horn in the config file, just make sure you back up the file before you do it (DO NOT edit in CCP)

Back