Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I would love to tackle daylight once the F/E projects get back under steam.

can we have more early GE like U20's and U30's
I think you'll be pleased with what's in the pipeline.

i just want some more high hoods from JR
Me too.

*SBD/CRR SD40s*
Interestingly, these were what I was working on before all the different SD45 projects kind of swallowed them whole. They are coming at some point.

- - - - - - - - - -

There are a handful of other things in the last few pages that may be well underway already, too. I think Matt did an updated version of that St. Charles caboose that he wanted to get out there at some point soon-ish.

Regarding cabs on the new GE fatheads: there were some hiccups with scripts and TRS19 which kind of put a damper on developing them (on top of the other frustrations and grievances behind making interiors,) however I think they've since been resolved.

I can't respond to everyone because I don't keep pages on all the different guys at JR but I did want to answer some questions/requests that I do have answers for.

I personally would love to see ATSF GP50s including as delivered, beacon removed, and ditch lights added, and even ATSF 3828 in Kodachrome. Also ATSF SD45-2s in Blue & Yellow after rebuild (5800 class) and the MKM Rebuild ATSF SD45-2s and SD40-2s. I do love my ATSF Power.

I would love to see EMD GP20 SWPC, EMD GP40-2 SWPC 412, EMD SDP35 SWPC 411, EMD SD40-2 SWPC 415, EMD GP39 Cemex 417 and 418, EMD SD60 Cemex 416 on Jointed rails wishlist. But I have been working on the GP40-2 to have the animated fans from Jr. One more thing I would love to see is the Route going from the Mojave Sub to Barstow, Victorville, Hesperia, Cajon Pass, and San Bernardino County rail yard then the North Mojave rail line (owned by Cemex) from the Cemex plant to Apple Valley and then the rail line from the Hesperia BNSF Railyard to Cushenbury, last but not least from the Cajon Pass through Phelan to the line that links up before the Mojave Rail yard.

qLzAXud2NP73dMaj7
QmxxWUFXW6gkvGWS8
udSdF6MSy7YYrQWRA
How about GP40 MKT 200 Bicentennial
img894.jpg

It would be nice to see this skin GP40 MKT
1986-05-25-p7-red-KC-0723.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any chance that this GP38-2 can be updated to work in T:ane SP4. I've tried to update with no luck. Thank You.
I don't think any of us even have the original model or textures for that relic anymore. New one coming soon.

therock_5d9837abb4b62.png

delete............................................................................

Last edited:
We've definitely talked about WC stuff before. Funny thing is WC had a vast roster of stuff from all over, and each model can have a lot of differences that add up over time to a huge work load. That's the biggest issue with it right now, but who knows, might see more WC stuff coming soon!

We've definitely talked about WC stuff before. Funny thing is WC had a vast roster of stuff from all over, and each model can have a lot of differences that add up over time to a huge work load. That's the biggest issue with it right now, but who knows, might see more WC stuff coming soon!
Boy would I love a WC SDL9 lol!-MK

For sure, but just a couple engines could help round out the roster. JR has an SD45 and another site has an SD40-2 and SDL39. Just a few GP40's and a GP7R would be a nice touch. Really dig the GP35M's but those would require a whole new model and then modifications to that, but ya never know.

Back