gp40-3
WE305eh1.jpg

SD40-3
WE3046ma1.jpg

SD40T-2
WE5391-5413rd1.jpg

SD40-2
WE7002ma1.jpg

An LRC has definitely crossed my mind. Still lacking a lot of crucial resources so it's something that I will get back to a while from now

ATSF854_5a61405622bba.jpg

Matt, that looks pretty wonderful even as a render without texture. I remember you were working on 6 axel MLW's. Have you put anymore work into them? Just purely curious.

Matt, that looks pretty wonderful even as a render without texture. I remember you were working on 6 axel MLW's. Have you put anymore work into them? Just purely curious.

Thanks! As it stands, I have plans to work on a few different MLW/ALCO products after I make a few U25B variants. Right now I'm working on finishing the U25Cs and I'm starting now on the U25Bs

An LRC has definitely crossed my mind. Still lacking a lot of crucial resources so it's something that I will get back to a while from now

ATSF854_5a61405622bba.jpg

Holy Cow!, that looks fantastic already!, didn't know an official one was in the works, keep up the great work! :Y::Y:

I know it’s from Bombardier but are these coaches the same as in the Acela ? It was MLW the maker but later absorbed by Bombardier

Here I go again , these would really look good on a new route . hint hint

PRR%20SD7%20No.%208589%20E.20432%201954%20b%20800x.jpg

Really just a good skin ?

Hey why did B&O get one , I'm hurt

Matt

Some more Alco's would be vary welcomed , but GE's SD9 is already in the JR's roster . Just not in PRR ...ATSF854 That is looking great , took awhile to register . Nice ..

Matt

I was avoiding saying this, but here goes,

RRMods stepped it up, making content on the OTHER simulator, maybe JR should get brave and give it a try...

You had to make me say it, well, there ya go :)

Good for them. Maybe when I grow up and become brave enough, I'll contract somebody to import some content into railworks ;)

I was avoiding saying this, but here goes,

RRMods stepped it up, making content on the OTHER simulator, maybe JR should get brave and give it a try...

You had to make me say it, well, there ya go :)

Was one of the first ever to create custom content for the OTHER simulator. Wasn't worth it. Not even a little bit. Even tried returning a few times but could never make it work under those terms. No intentions of gong back.

Last edited:
Well, since you put it that way... maybe try something nobody has tried. Content for the other, um other simulator. The one with multiplayer. You know that one. It is V2 now, soon to be V3. Or, did you already go down that path, too?

Well, since you put it that way... maybe try something nobody has tried. Content for the other, um other simulator. The one with multiplayer. You know that one. It is V2 now, soon to be V3. Or, did you already go down that path, too?

I think if he's got no intentions of going back, then he's not going back. I'd rather see what else he's got in the works for Trainz. I am hoping for some GN stuff, primarily an F45/FP45 in big sky blue.

Back