Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

What about something like idk. a shortline Locomotive such as Tallulah Falls 2-8-0 No. 78 or Tallulah Falls 70 Toners 501 & 502 or a GE 70 tonner alone. NOTE: Tallulah Falls was a name of a railroad called the Talllulah Falls Railroad spanning the decades from 1897 or 1898 and 1961. Want more on this highly revered shortline by googling it.
pics have to be googled though. Also, if Jointed Rail does do one of these, Please make them Freeware.

Just warning you, asking for something, and then saying "please make it free" doesn't look good, just so you know. Not trying to be mean, just a quick warning. Also it was the Southern RailWAY not Southern Railroad. Fairfax Harrison was president, and he went to the UK, and that's where the green and gold paint and the proud Southern Railway name came from. Just a hint.

I agree on this one, for sure!
SSW8049-900904%20Houston,%20TX%20B40-8.jpg

The Connection between Walt Disney and the Tallulah Falls Railway is . . .

. . . That the Disney movie The General was filmed on the Tallulah Falls Railway. Apparently he approached the owners of the railroad and offer to buy it and turn it into a tourist railway. Unfortunately, the owners turned him down. I can't help but wonder what would have happened if he did buy it . . .

... or just a truck with rolling and/or steering wheels ....

... and then a roadtrain (= truck + more trailers) ...

Good point but the Snowman is getting closer with every piece of content he cranks out. Not yet JR quality but it's good enough.

Should I assume you're working on one?

Back