Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

How bout a Conrail B23-7 in Conrail and Conrail Quality paint?

I've got some $$ to second that! The B30-7's could be repainted to represent a B23-7 & B36-7. I for one, am not a rivet counter, so anything "close enough" to look like the real deal works for me (ex, Joe's UP SD70MACs! I love the 70Ms, so I'd buy those now over waiting a year or two for a new model! [Then again, some would probably complain about them not being exactly prototypical....you can't please everyone!])

I've got some $$ to second that! The B30-7's could be repainted to represent a B23-7 & B36-7. I for one, am not a rivet counter, so anything "close enough" to look like the real deal works for me (ex, Joe's UP SD70MACs! I love the 70Ms, so I'd buy those now over waiting a year or two for a new model! [Then again, some would probably complain about them not being exactly prototypical....you can't please everyone!])

I would also love to see some Conrail SD50's and SD60i's also. I love Conrail and thats all i run.

I would also love to see some Conrail SD50's and SD60i's also. I love Conrail and thats all i run.

There are SD60's available - pretty close! I wouldn't mind seeing the CR one done up in Quality paint! And the SD60M could be made into an I model relatively "easily". But again, I'll gladly buy any Conrail that's released!

Maybe some articulated trainsets such as the zephyrs, the m10ks the Green diamond, maybe some early E units, such as the EA, TA, E1, E2, E3/4/5?

There are SD60's available - pretty close! I wouldn't mind seeing the CR one done up in Quality paint! And the SD60M could be made into an I model relatively "easily". But again, I'll gladly buy any Conrail that's released!

I know there are SD60's released, I want SD50's!! I want all the engines Conrail had before the end of their time. All i need is a SD50, SD60i, C40-8w and a B23/30-7. As well as C32 and C39-8's.

I guess I'll trow my hat in the ring, how about a BNSF GP60M in all of its variations, original ATSF Warbonnet, as in T12, a patched version, BNSF Warbonnet, and BNSF H3, these version show up regularly on Southern Cal locals. Also the non-cowl version GP60 in BNSF H3 livery would be a plus. SPORBUST's GP60 would be a candidate.

Thanks for looking & considering
John
0124_ATSF_BNSF_EMD_GP60M_zpsc6e31c11.jpg

GP60_zpsc9ee7d3c.jpg

gp60m.jpg

BNSFGP60mredsilver.jpg

I'd have to go with the NS RP-E4C slug(GP38 with no radiator as far as the outside goes). NS 700-736 have the standard EMD nose, but 737-741+ are being built with NS's admiral cab. They'd be insanely helpful on a NS route I'm currently working on. I'd also love to see a Conrail C32-8 in the Ballast Express scheme for Trainz.

That H3 GP60M is one sexy beast! Actually anything H3 is stunning to me, an updated GP38-2 with AC on the roof and H3 scheme would be insane.

One More Appeal for Canadian Pacific Stuff

Okay, once again; Could you fine artists at Jointed Rail PAALLEEAASSE build some Canadian Pacific content?

My argument isare such:
A) Trainz Route such as Cayden's Mountains of British Columbia and Roy Joosten's Mountain Sub and subsequent future additions cry for excellent quality Canadian Pacific motive power.

B) If most Trainz engineers are not into Canadian route, well let me remaind you that there has been international rail service between the United States and Canada for decades. There has also been uncountable multi-railroad lash-ups in the U.S. and Canada. I have included three of my favorites:

CPampCSXinPlumBranchSC_zps1d5a9275.jpg

CP and CSX in Plum Branch, South Carolina

CPNSampUPinYumaCalifornia_zps7f438c17.jpg

CP, NS and UP in Yuma, California

CPandUPinWashingtonState_zps4908ac9b.jpg

CP and UP in Spokane, Washington

C) Canadian Pacific motive power has been seen in over 30 of the 50 U.S. states with sightings in places like Florida, Texas and New Mexico. CP is routinely seen operating in railroad states such as Illinois, Michigan and Pennsylvania to name but a few.

You'd better sit down for this last argument.

D) Canadian Pacific power has been seen and photographed on such American Railway icons as the Tehachapi Loop and Pennsylvania's Horseshoe Curve (Is nothing sacred!!??)

I hope I've made my point? All you U.S. Trainz engineers, you NEED Canadian Pacific AC4400cw's, you HAVE TO have Canadian Pacific ES44ac's on your American tracks. And only Jointed Rail can deliver. Stand up, I say, and voice your desires! Without Canadian Pacific motive power your routes are missing something great; a touch of Canada, EH!

I now sit calmly by and await the backlash and the NEW CANADIAN PACIFIC CONTENT.
Thank you for your support.

CharlieLima

Back