Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

The EMC has curves. The GEVO looks like it was designed on an Etcha-Sketch.

That made me laugh. The GEVO is basically a re-engined C44-9W, which are available at JR. What we really need is more passenger equipment, E9's, F9's, E3's, E8's, P30CH's, E60CP's, Sharks, PA1's and of course my beloved demonstrator units. Now that would be something different

You do know there is a reason why most RR companies use GEVO's. There is another reason why we didn't see much of the EMC... lol

You do know there is a reason why most RR companies use GEVO's. There is another reason why we didn't see much of the EMC... lol
Just as so there is a reason that RR companies use both EMD and GEVO's.... Power and reliability (Though that is in question with GEVOS) The new EMD's arent much for curves either... In fact, I thought that GP7/9 through SD70ACe where kinda boxy in design anyway....
Its just the EMD Passenger locomotives that have the curves, and thats mostly for appeal...

Maybe one of these beasts?

-PR30C
By Skid Markz - Mark Herren

- PR43C
By Alcophile - Chris Thompson

Cheers Daniel

Last edited:
8209202_orig.jpg

My request is for a update for custom cabs on the sd70aces and ess4dc/ac. These are some of the best selling locos you make and a custom cab would be nice because I am a cab driver and the same cab over and over gets kinda boring. I think I speak for a lot of people. But just a idea, thanks.

^ sadly that's true how about some more Early GE content and of course More steam 2-8-2s N&W Y6Bs and A classes NYC Hudsons

Custom cabs needed updated on all the JR engines that dont have them, Not just the SD70ace's and junk gevos.

We may go back and do cabs in the future on our older models. This is why our newer releases take longer to bring to release these days, because the masses want custom cabs. This doubles or triples the time investment into each model we make and with how different some models are for different railroads the time it takes can be quite alot. Keep in mind the Dash 9s themselves require 5 different types of cabs, 2 of which we have done thus far. Good things take time....and patience!

Just saying :D

Will you guys make some Conrail C40-8w's sometime?

Yes....widecab Dash 8s are also on the list and just like the majority of the other things will take some time due to cab work....

Pretty sure i already answered you on this already too since you asked it yesterday too.

Last edited:
American steamers have a powerful & rugged look, a look I like, but they're not really beautiful. They are some exeptions to that though, the streamlined Hudsons of the NYC and the PRR K4 are definitely beautiful.
You forgot a few:
Southern Pacific 4-8-4 #4449
Norfolk and Western J-class 4-8-4 #611
And my personal favorite,
Southern 2-8-2 #4501 in Crescent colors.

Back