Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

TEMCO Swicher

While I try to keep my request to fairly main stream equipment, I thought with the anticipated release of JR's grain elevators I would throw the TEMCO (Tacoma, WA) switcher in the ring. EFX 1611 is a GP9 built in 1954 (ex BN 1816, ex GN 664) and slug 219S is a converted SW1200 of unknown origin, but I would guess exBurlington Northern, exNorthern Pacific. EFX is Ed Fisher Locomotive.

Other photos are here: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/Locopicture.aspx?id=44342

DSC_0270A%20S_zpsmgdapinx.jpg

DSC_0269A%20S_zpsr1fmnhrm.jpg

Justin, thought you might find this of interest, something for the geriatric signal maintainer such as myself. Interbay, Seattle, WA

IMG_6009%20A%20S_zpsuhdmiaki.jpg

Regards,

I'm betting this has been said before......but i really really really hope there's a E8 A/B set in some nice fallen flag schemes coming up soon.

NS SD60E
CP Rail M636
Chessie System SD70ACe or SD70M2 to go with the Chessie ES44
L&N U-boat (not picky on what version)

Thank you for your time and for all the great content you guys make (both freeware and payware)!

Looks like they chopped an SD60, stuck different trucks under it, dropped an admiral cab on it, and then dropped the rear end of a SD70ACe on it. Weird looking but unique.

Back