Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

well another addition to an old engine on JR would love to see Southern Railway B30-7A1's as well as U Boats like U23b's, U25b's etc.

I think I'm speaking for a good few Trainzers here (anthracite and ore haulers, folks) and here's yet another of my suggestions: DM&IR SD9s & SD18s (seriously love that maroon & gold), LS&I units (the ex-BN GEs), Lehigh Valley units (GP38-2 and similar), and that's all I can really recall off the top of my head.

This would be a good freeware item, unless lilb built the 425
8340.1273164121.jpg

Trainz is short on Baldwins, that's for sure..................any chance of a E8/9 anytime soon? Those are like classic stuff man.

Thanks to JR we have an abundance of high quality F7 units to choose from, but personally I think adding some more ALCo and Baldwin units to the roster wouldn't go astray. Some nice JR quality PA/PB units, A Baldwin Sharknose or two and even an FM cab unit would probably find a home in the rosters of anyone who likes the steam to diesel era. There is a nice little roster of FA/FB units out there, which sadly I have not been able to remember where I got them.

I think we can all agree that the level of quality that comes out of Jointed Rail is amazing and that or fleets have all benefited from their products. I know that the ATSF RS-1 is already at home hauling freight on my layouts

Back