Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I know JR already offers NS C40-8's and will soon be offering NS C40-9W's, but would NS C40-8W's and NS C40-9's happen to be in the cards at JR? I'm talking within the next year or two, not this upcoming release. Regardless, keep up the amazing work!

I know it's come up before, but come on, NS #6920 would be amazing. It's the only NS heritage unit I don't have. I would totally buy that right away!
I just realized somebody at Pacific Trains Group has one. It's in the Blue Mountain Coal trailer. I wonder who made it & where I can get it?

I just realized somebody at Pacific Trains Group has one. It's in the Blue Mountain Coal trailer. I wonder who made it & where I can get it?

matt Fleming made it, i also have it but it wont be available to the public,the only reason someone at pacific trainz has it is because he used to be in TrainzStop which Matt was a part of.

nyc218.jpg

nycp2electric.jpg

I'm not sure about the demand(or indeed the interest of JR; I will let them be the judge of that however), but I would love to see some New York Central electric power; P, Q, R, S, and T-motors are all welcome. This specific model(the T-Motor I think?) also had a few with the Cleveland Union Terminal apparently, as a result of electrification of Cleveland's rail network to accomodate for the station's platforms because they were subterranean.

Last edited:
I do like those MP15E's NS have been making, I second that, as well these possibly:
dzsv.jpg

qc0r.jpg

These are two of my favorite GE model types.

Your not the only ones who like that MP15E with the 645 in it. That thing purrs, had the opportunity to watch it switch the Juniata shops a few months back. That MGA Super 7 would be awesome too....i do agree there.

I'd like to second the mention of the D9-40C as well, they're unique to NS. Also, could we possibly see a PRR E8/9 A and B unit?

I seen a picture awhile ago that appeared to be a new Pioneer Valley paint scheme, is that something that is planned to be released or was it just something personal? It looked good and would be nice to have, especially liked the sd38-2.

How about some cabeese (sp?) to go along with the recently released GP7/9's?

Last edited:
Back