Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Dear Lord please deliver me from yet another inane "wishlist" by the repugnant gimmie-pig crowd. May none of these engines ever see the light of day...

Well somebody is a total jerk. Anyway, I humbly ask JR for the standard cab D9, if it is not already being made, as well as a little something to include into your shortlines from Watco:
gdlk-rr-i4.JPG

I know this isn't a locomotive, but I can't find a better place to put this. If possible, I'd love to see the VeraSun Energy Trinity Grain Hoppers, like in the picture below.
Either way, keep up the good work!
TILX_6342326_VeraSun_Energy_4-Bay_Trinity_Hopper_Eastbound_Manchester_GA_07-03-11.185191926_std.jpg

While I would also like to see the type of car represented by TILX 642326, to be a bit picky, this is not car for normal grains, which typically have a capacity of not quite 5000 cubic feet, but rather a car for handling Distiller's dried grains; there are only a couple of hundred of these cars in the country, total.

@mjolnir -- That's what I was going for. The TILX hopper was simply the first example that came to my head.

yea like to see more modern freight equiment too this game sure is missing alot of stuff wished we had stuff like msts.

I know its been mentioned but i would love to see some Canadian Pacific stuff in Jointed Rail quality, anything from the GP9u's that are left to the SD40-2's, GP38's, the GE Fleet, or maybe even the new eco rebuilds that were made from the GP9u's and some of the sd40's

yea like to see more modern freight equiment too this game sure is missing alot of stuff wished we had stuff like msts
Ridiculous. We have more than enough modern freight stuff, we need more old stuff. VO1000's, anyone?

I would like to respectfully chime in with my own two lumps of coal's worth: BN Cascade green C44-9W, SD70ACe, SW1500; Conrail B40-8, GN 'Big Sky Blue' C44-9W, and two steamers: ATSF 2-10-4 and the B&O 'Big Six' 2-10-2s.

Back