Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Since JR has made several IC/ICG locomotives in the past, how about the one and only SD45 the railroad owned?

2adlz4f9qmb21.jpg

OK: I coulda chosen a more known paint scheme for my engine suggestion, but I have family ties to the old Eastern Shore Railroad.

But, since you have SD10's and GP11's, let's step back a half step, and go all the way to GP8's and GP10's ((GP10 pictured. Noselight positions optional, considering the GP10 in the background.)).

EasternShoreRailroad2001Fro.jpg

This isn't so much a locomotive request as a feature request; would it be possible to see the brake cylinders extend when we apply the brakes on the locomotive? Dunno if that's even possible in the game, but would be neat for those of us who like to switch from ground-view.

This isn't so much a locomotive request as a feature request; would it be possible to see the brake cylinders extend when we apply the brakes on the locomotive? Dunno if that's even possible in the game, but would be neat for those of us who like to switch from ground-view.

RRMods' most recent stuff does it so it is definitely possible.

How about some good old fashioned EMD covered wagons with opening doors?
EMD GP20 hood units?

GP20s (and more GP18s for that matter) would be awesome! GP18s/20s had a lot of interesting railroads on them and it would make for some great new content for JR.

ATSF_3055_19871200_CA_San_Bernardino.jpg

27793507746_e8a1207f93_b.jpg

996-105221v1_20191012.jpg

13902798864_da29d0c0e7_b.jpg

Really anything first gen would be awesome.

JR use to have an ex Southern SD40-2 as payware a long time ago but they retired it and took it down.

Using the classic model they did. I compare doing a version of it using the new SD40-2 model to creating the CSX patched version of the Chessie SD40-2 - a reskin and update of the SOU SD40-2 model into the NS scheme.

JR use to have an ex Southern SD40-2 as payware a long time ago but they retired it and took it down.

Possibly doing an update to the model. I say this because I've got SOU and N&W payware from them that got obsoleted by later releases. (N&W SD45 comes to mind first.)

But since the quality difference wasn't huge, I get why the old ones weren't made Freeware. ((Unlike how new GP38-2 releases of all the same roadnames that are available as freeware are huge upgrades from the old models.))

Back