Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 2,896 to 2,906 of 2906

Thread: Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

How about a PRR SD40?

Last edited by WAB1189; August 17th, 2019 at 01:58 PM.

Blog Entries

I think Some CSX square cabs would be great!
    How Tomorrow Moves

Not an engine, I know, but I need the CN Pointe St Charles Caboose for a session. Would it be possible for you to reupload it?

EDIT: I just want to make it clear: I'm not trying to be a gimme-pig like those jerks who wanted the F7s to be brought back, they were being selfish. I'll understand if you decide not to.
    Last edited by hholdenaz; August 26th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.

I'm still wondering now, since it's been a year almost (Aug 18) of the ET44 and AC rebuilds of NS.... That NS37 posted...

They ever gonna get their interior or you just gonna sell it as is? Or these never gonna see the light of day? I don't mean to be that guy.. But, a year now has passed since been teased by them... Plus the current ES44AC for sale still lack their proper interior too..

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrbe3 View Post
    I'm still wondering now, since it's been a year almost (Aug 18) of the ET44 and AC rebuilds of NS.... That NS37 posted...

They ever gonna get their interior or you just gonna sell it as is? Or these never gonna see the light of day? I don't mean to be that guy.. But, a year now has passed since been teased by them... Plus the current ES44AC for sale still lack their proper interior too..
    I run using cabmode maybe 5% of the time?

Quote Originally Posted by bugs21 View Post
    I run using cabmode maybe 5% of the time?
    That's nice.

Not the point though. It's a product still being sold at its initial price, that still after many years, unfinished. Run cab mode or not.

Quote Originally Posted by logybear View Post
    SP E7s.
    I would love to tackle daylight once the F/E projects get back under steam.

Quote Originally Posted by hoenerap View Post
    can we have more early GE like U20's and U30's
    I think you'll be pleased with what's in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by theSCNCtrainzman84 View Post
    i just want some more high hoods from JR
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by mbv67 View Post
    *SBD/CRR SD40s*
    Interestingly, these were what I was working on before all the different SD45 projects kind of swallowed them whole. They are coming at some point.

- - - - - - - - - -

There are a handful of other things in the last few pages that may be well underway already, too. I think Matt did an updated version of that St. Charles caboose that he wanted to get out there at some point soon-ish.

Regarding cabs on the new GE fatheads: there were some hiccups with scripts and TRS19 which kind of put a damper on developing them (on top of the other frustrations and grievances behind making interiors,) however I think they've since been resolved.

I can't respond to everyone because I don't keep pages on all the different guys at JR but I did want to answer some questions/requests that I do have answers for.

release content > complain > repeat

Thank you much for keeping us updated, always nice to have at least some idea what's going on

United States of America, Ohio, Perrysburg

I personally would love to see ATSF GP50s including as delivered, beacon removed, and ditch lights added, and even ATSF 3828 in Kodachrome. Also ATSF SD45-2s in Blue & Yellow after rebuild (5800 class) and the MKM Rebuild ATSF SD45-2s and SD40-2s. I do love my ATSF Power.

CF7s, both round and angle cab versions, please.

United States of America, CA, Apple Valley

I would love to see EMD GP20 SWPC, EMD GP40-2 SWPC 412, EMD SDP35 SWPC 411, EMD SD40-2 SWPC 415, EMD GP39 Cemex 417 and 418, EMD SD60 Cemex 416 on Jointed rails wishlist. But I have been working on the GP40-2 to have the animated fans from Jr. One more thing I would love to see is the Route going from the Mojave Sub to Barstow, Victorville, Hesperia, Cajon Pass, and San Bernardino County rail yard then the North Mojave rail line (owned by Cemex) from the Cemex plant to Apple Valley and then the rail line from the Hesperia BNSF Railyard to Cushenbury, last but not least from the Cajon Pass through Phelan to the line that links up before the Mojave Rail yard.