Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I got a few as well, a couple diesels and some steamers. I think it's about time you get a freeware/payware steam engine on yore website! And here they are: EMD SD45 w/elephant ears; fictional WP orange & silver scheme on and SD70ACe; BN Cascade green SD70ACe; ATSF red & silver and the older blue & yellow Warbonnet SD70ACe; Great Northern Big Sky Blue C44-9W. And here's the steamers: USRA heavy 2-8-2, CB&Q; Canadian Pacific 'Selkirk' 2-10-4; ATSF 'Texas' 5011-class 2-10-4; Canadian National 2-8-0 and 4-6-0; and the final request: The GN S-2 4-8-4. I don't think anyone has made that yet. Hope you all will consider these engines, they'd be a big hit among Trainzers.

I for one would really like to see some Snoot Nose locomotives, especially UP's rebuilt 1600-1700 class 116" nose SD40N's with the new JR features. Those would be really awesome.

Try sporbust. Search West Coast Trains and Planes in google or whatever you use. He has some high quality engines including some snoot nose SD40-2s ( I think that's what they are). I don't know if anyone has told you about him or if you have looked at his stuff, but he has great locomotives. I can tell you how to get them to work in ts2010 if you need it.

It's a UK loco but...I think you might consider this one:
RapHs4000.jpg

1967-built diesel prototype Kestrel. It was sold to the USSR in the 70's, and is rumoured to still exist...
It has a really elegant shape, definitely the most beautiful-looking diesel locomotive ever built.

Considering JointedRail only does North American content, you probably wouldn't be seeing anything European anytime soon.

Try one of the European creators, they might do it. :D

I know I've said this one time too many, but (loud voice) YOU NEED A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE!!!

For example, ATSF 3751.

atsf_3751_1.jpg

It's a UK loco but...I think you might consider this one:

{snip}

1967-built diesel prototype Kestrel. It was sold to the USSR in the 70's, and is rumoured to still exist...
It has a really elegant shape, definitely the most beautiful-looking diesel locomotive ever built.

This is what you call the "most beautiful-looking diesel locomotive ever built"

3379813344_cd423e0d7b.jpg

:hehe:

ES44AC...in BNSF livery. :hehe: I don't really think it comes close. The most beautiful US diesel was probably the EMD E3, built from 1937:
3372.1233324941.jpg

Or perhaps EMC's A1A-A1A demonstrator unit:
ATSF_10.jpg

(I know quite a few people will disagree with me on that last one!)

ES44AC...in BNSF livery. :hehe: I don't really think it comes close. The most beautiful US diesel was probably the EMD E3, built from 1937:

Or perhaps EMC's A1A-A1A demonstrator unit:
ATSF_10.jpg

(I know quite a few people will disagree with me on that last one!)
That loco isn't a demonstrator.

Sure Nathan - one built, not much info known on it? JR would love to build it and I'm sure it'd be an instant success

Jamie

Back