Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Really hoping we might get some T&P stuff for Trainz, they had such a cool paint scheme.

GP18

6753.1380074638.jpg

GP9

1965.1380079482.jpg

GP7

7964.1401261465.jpg

The number series pictured is a Phase 3 SD9. DMIR had all four phase type SD9s, if I'm not mistaken.

If this ever gets made, maybe some 70 ton ore jennies to go with it :D

The number series pictured is a Phase 3 SD9. DMIR had all four phase type SD9s, if I'm not mistaken.

If this ever gets made, maybe some 70 ton ore jennies to go with it :D

Yeah! Maybe a content pack with the ore cars and the ph3 SD9, maybe an SD38-2 or SD-M in there as well. I'd buy it!

I would get those if they're ever created since they used to hang out in Lawrence, MA yard and elsewhere.

Guilford sadly was a local entity here after destroying the B&M D&H, and MEC. They ditched the D&H after sucking the life out of them and reinvented themselves as Pan Am Railways before selling off what's left of the B&M and MEC to CSX which happened a short time ago this year. It's great that they're gone, but not what they did beforehand.

For all of its faults, Guilford did make for some colorful lashups in the 80s. Plus, there's something about that orange and black scheme that appeals to me.

For all of its faults, Guilford did make for some colorful lashups in the 80s. Plus, there's something about that orange and black scheme that appeals to me.

The Grey-black-red was to me a big coverup to hide the legacy of the railroads as if to erase them.

True about the lash-ups though. When the mergers first took place, there was quite a show on the mainline with the frequent freights. I lived on the mainline in Andover and saw the D&H C420s hooked up with MEC U25Bs and B&M GP40s. These were frequent and quite long. I have some old Disc camera pictures from a day I spent at Lawrence Yard. There were through freights, MBTA Easter Eggs hauling depowered B&M Budd Liners and other freights. Then suddenly all that stopped as Guilford put the screws on the system and started its cuts which resulted in the big strike.

Would love to see one of these built. GP10 rebuilt GP9 by Paducah. Love the frog eyes front lights.
IMG_9574.JPG

God... if they did GP10's...... I know the railroad, it's tracks, and all the motive power (except the one engine at the museum) are all gone and scrapped.... but if they came out with ESHR #8096 ("Cape Charles"), #8066 ("Exmore"), #2000 ("Parksley"), & #2001 ("Pocomoke City"), I have family members that would die of happiness.....

eshr8096a.jpg

Last edited:
God... if they did GP10's...... I know the railroad, it's tracks, and all the motive power (except the one engine at the museum) are all gone and scrapped.... but if they came out with ESHR #8096 ("Cape Charles"), #8066 ("Exmore"), #2000 ("Parksley"), & #2001 ("Pocomoke City"), I have family members that would die of happiness.....

would love more Paducah rebuilds in general!
ARR 1801-1809 were rebuilt by Paducah to almost GP10's as well (1810 was rebuilt by MKM and afaik was less liked by crews)

1984-11-29-p11-black-Port_Sew_Anc-0305.jpg

JC-1809.jpg

would love more Paducah rebuilds in general!
ARR 1801-1809 were rebuilt by Paducah to almost GP10's as well (1810 was rebuilt by MKM and afaik was less liked by crews)

Those ARR units are sharp! Interesting how there's a giant box above the rear long hood radiators, what's that for?

Since JR has just about every SD35 on roster, why not cap off the list with some more?

We'd need an L&N SD35 (original as-delivered paint and Family Lines)

4234017203_bf5fecee36_b.jpg

An N&W SD35 (block letters and full name)
36400200586_291223b976_b.jpg

And finally, an SCL/ACL SD35.
8722636002_6007469588_b.jpg

Back