Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Plus, the AMTZ version's horn is just a really loud static, just like the bell, and like half of the units in the package were faulty or had faulty dependencies.

If the horn is making a static sound, it must be broken, you can easily fix this by re-converting the .wmv files in the horn into .wmv files again, go into the config file on the horn and delete the old .wmv files and put the new .wmv files in, save the config file and commit the horn, and it will work, you have to do the same with the bell file too to get that to work.

How about some nice ALCo saddle tankers?
Pics of beautiful 2-8-2T Minarets removed
I know I would love to see some Minarets, when it comes to American tank engines those are the best. (I love 16 and 17.) Alberni's Baldwin 2-8-2T 7 is a nice Minaret too.

If you want to be technical, only one of those is a Minaret type locomotive. I got this from another forum but I looked it up and this is indeed what is in the book

'I have lots of time on my hands these days, so thought this to be an interesting thread. I pulled down my copy of "Rails to the Minarets" and looked up the answer.

This from page 38 of Hank Johnston's "Rails to the Minarets"

"In 1927, Alco delivered an even larger saddle tanker, the 2-10-2T (No. 5), which both the manufacturer and SPL {Suger Pine Lumber} did call the 'Minarets,' in honor of the Minarets and Western Railway, even though the locomotive was used almost exclusively on the SPL main line from Bass Lake to Centeral Camp. The engine had larger drivers (48 inch) and greater tractive power than the smaller 2-8-2T's, and was never duplicated by either ALCO or any other manufacturer"

Privous to the above the the author states that the 2-8-2Ts where never refered to by ALCO or SPL as "Minarets." The only Minarets type locomotive, SPL No 5, the 2-10-2T was scrapped by H. J. Kaiser during 1947. '

Does Jointed Rail do foreign locomotives? Morocco?

sandworm.jpg

Found here: http://roadsandkingdoms.com/2015/riding-the-sandworm/

Maybe Jointed Rail could do with some more steam locomotives, seeming that they're good at it like they're Southern Pacific 4-10-2's.

Two steam locomotives i would love to come back onto Jointed Rail's website (they can be freeware or payware, whatever you want. :))

The Union Pacific FEF-3

And the Union Pacific Challenger

As these are so detailed when you made them in RRMods, i think you could make/release them again. :)

when and where did you get that challenger?

They are older models made by ANL of RRMods. They are no longer available.

The challenger hes currently in the process of building if i recall correctly. He did say that the 2-10-2 and FEF were getting upgraded as well, lighting, texture and some refined building i think. Best not to even ask about release dates, too many people have already. ANL also left RRMODS as well quite some time ago after the issue between RRMODs and Lilb concerning some type of content.

How about some AC4400CW units? Y'all have already done the AC6000CW, so why not it's less powerful, but still reliable counterpart?
pictures%5C14204%5CIMG_1709.jpg

pictures%5C22164%5CCSX%20590%20%20%209151.JPG

pictures%5C11797%5CIMG_1224_2.JPG

pictures%5C33125%5CUP5701%20Lead%20SB%20Grain%20River%20Sioux%206-7-08.jpg

pictures%5C18825%5CTrains072812_04.jpg

pictures%5C42552%5C002-070411_UP6235_QS28.JPG

pictures%5C23899%5C011_11.JPG

Hah I wish we had power like that. Our trains stall so easily with EMD's from the 70's and earlier.

Scott

My engine wish from another sim (close but not close enough) that I know Jointed Rail will do correct, best, and not hold back: The Western Pacific GP20 high short-hood units!
NLXp1Oi.jpg

CHwQeEM.jpg

7idden4.jpg

jwkejrs.jpg

Back