Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Well, with requests for old stuff, how old is old? I was going to request an updated version for this, so it will work in TS12:

https://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=35281

kuid_138423_20029.jpg

But, really, how about some E9s, E8s, E7s, etc. in SP, UP and SF livery. And the "Bulldog" from Santa Fe?

Or are we talking older, steam and such?

Paul

Last edited:
MRL4307PBieber.jpg

This SD70ACe needs to happen. I'd cough up the cash for one of these babies and i'm sure others would as well.

Last edited:
What modern locomotive was a more appropriate replacement than a diesel with bigger flared radiators than their old SD45's?

They wanted to keep their EMD loyalty somehow. It's understandable being that they only own EMD locos in their fleet. And 16 isn't that much to begin with but it does help take the burden off most of their older engines like the SD45s.

MRL4307PBieber.jpg

This SD70ACe needs to happen. I'd cough up the cash for one of these babies and i'm sure others would as well.

Agreed. This is a badass looking engine and I'd be one to buy one of them. And Paul, when we talk old stuff, that means anything pre-1988. And no we're not talking just one type, don't matter to me if it's diesel or steam. Now how about a couple Baldwin AS616s? Or something like the EMD GP20s?

Agreed. This is a badass looking engine and I'd be one to buy one of them.

Definitely a cool ass livery compared to the bigger railroads. Not that I dislike them but this thing just has style to it. You see one of these things on the rail and you know it's MRL. Plus it'd make a pretty unique consist when you think about them either as helpers or leads with SD45s.

Alco PA's and FA's would be nice. Or even a U-Boat (even the U28CG and U30CG). Maybe some FP45's... in Warbonnet colors. How about some E units? ;)

I hear that the artists at JR may be working on the SD9043MAC.
Wouldn't it be sweet, at least from a Canadian point of view, to see some these CP beauties:

CPSD9043MACatLackawannafest1inScrantonPA_zps40a6e654.jpg

A CP Rail SD9043MAC at LackawannaFest in Scranton, PA.

Or maybe, if we can get really crazy...

CP9302SD90MAC-HinLaCrosseWI_zps75fb99f1.jpg

CP Rail 9032 SD90MAC-H leading a consist in LaCross, WI.

Finally, it'd be sort of cool to see a few of these on the US/Canada tracks...

CEFXSD9043MACinIndiana_zps96b69e90.jpg

CIT Group/Capital Finance(CEFX) SD9043 in Indiana.

I never miss a chance to request a little "Canadian flavor" to the Trainz universe.

Keep your togues on. It's cold out there!

Claude

I personally took a bunch of shots on the 9143 when it was in steamtown . We will be doing them, just not sure on the timing.

Back