Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I may have mentioned it way back, and I don't have pictures to link, but I would love to see some Conrail SD38/MT6 and GP10/MT4 mother-slug sets, with properly made MT6 and MT4 slugs, based off the prototype Alco RS-11 and RSD-15 body with Alco trucks, and a "rebuilt" set with EMD trucks. (a variety of selectable Engine Files would be nice too, for selecting between Humping, general yard operations, and road switching).

Once the slugs are built, you could expand to Norfolk Southern SD40-2/MT6 sets for greater product sales potential.

Actually I was talking about WM, just because 4041 was WM 3798 in a past life. Don't know what we may do for IS stuff because it looks very different now.

Hey not sure if anyone has added Amfleet or ACS-64 locomotives to the wishlist or not but I'd really like to see some. Sorry if they have already been added but the thread is 164 pages and I don't have the time to sit here and read all of them. Thanks-

I'm going to go ahead and say yes. The new GP40 model and cab is complete, we planned to do some skins that weren't available when we did GP40's a few years ago.

Thanks,

Mike

why not add the long awaiting ACS-64?
usa_amtrak_acs64nr601_1_177_2013_300.jpg

We have plenty of GE and EMD engines in a variety of schemes, but Jointedrail is criminally short on the number of Alco engines they have. I would love to see RS3s, RS11s, FAs, and anything from the Century line (particularly C420s and C425s). Would love to see Lehigh & Hudson River C420s.

4653.1460116108.jpg

Last edited:
Back