Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

3ca868dd1ae0aa7f25f90c9f19a667ed.jpg

Please

There was a period of time that we were not accepting commissions, but they are now on a case-by-case basis depending on who is available to work on them.

Sounds good. Do I need to go through the website and issue a ticket, or can I reach out to someone directly via either PM on here or e-mail?

Last edited:
Fun fact, there was only ever one SD45 in ICG paint, #7000, and it only ever saw orange and white, was scrapped by the time the gray came around.

inquiries should be directed via emails to support @ jointedrail.com

Hello,

I just submitted a commission proposal for the WCRC project to support@jointedrail.com per your instructions above but immediately got the following automated reply:

"Hello, Thanks for contacting Jointed Rail Support. Our support system has changed, it's no longer an email based system. In order to process your support request please open a ticket on our website by clicking the link below. http://jointedrail.com/submit-ticket/ Please remember when opening a ticket we will need a detailed outline of your problem including any screenshots. If you would like assistance with your issue please make sure that you give us all of the detailed information you have including any screenshots. Basic and vague requests may not receive a reply. The more information you provide, the quicker we are able to help you. Jointed Rail Products require at least TRAINZ 2012 (Build 61388) in order to operate correctly. "

About two weeks ago I sent the proposal via the "Contact Us" link on your website, but tonight I realized you said to send it to support@jointedrail.com which is why I submitted the email version. Given the reply above, do I need to submit the proposal via a ticket?

Cheers

Rob Shaw

@wcrcfan Did you include the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train in your WCRC commission? It's been a dream of mine to have in Trainz for years. I grew up in Renton and it'd pass right by my house everyday before it shut down.

Edit: Was looking at photos for nostalgia and stumbled across this cool caboose, would be a neat addition to the pack (if it does end up happening) http://www.trainweb.org/nwrp/wcrc/wcrc100-4.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry pezzy28, only interested in the freight ops on the east side of the Cascades so didn't include the Dinner Train in my proposal.

Sorry pezzy28, only interested in the freight ops on the east side of the Cascades so didn't include the Dinner Train in my proposal.
Damn that's okay. I doubt they'll include it then but I still hope they will. Seeing the passenger coaches in that Hiwasee Terminal pack in the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train paint with a superdome would be amazing and I'd pay some good money for it.

Back