Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

. . . more rock island stuff. Maybe some bankruptcy blue locomotives.

therock_587ff278b0252.jpg

This has been like this since January of 2017- I should probably wrap things up soon :eek:

GP40X (BNSF, ATSF and UP)
It's in the queue for updating- the SOU model was already made several years ago and I had planned on doing SP ones shortly after it was released but that fell into the bottomless abyss of "to-do"

Wouldnt mind some Draper Taper if ya know what I mean

*insert SD40-2F*
Needs a cab, otherwise I think Justin has had these in a 'done' state for a couple years now as well.

NS_37_5a3addb31a409.jpg

Not enough time in the world or skilled manpower to knock all this stuff out!

Cab.

Years ago everyone wanted custom cabs on everything, but those take a long time to do well, so here we are

Needs a cab, otherwise I think Justin has had these in a 'done' state for a couple years now as well.

*Insert awesome draper taper*

Not enough time in the world or skilled manpower to knock all this stuff out!

Ain't that the truth man. Well, good to know it actually exists in game somewhere!

More Amtrak and passenger stuff in general. Maybe things like the CPTA Commuter set in different liveries.

Also, has anyone mentioned the Blue NS AC44C6M?

What about SP's experimental SD45's with the added elephant ears?

Also some SD45T-2's would be nice to run with the 40T-2's

6nR5XuY.jpg
[/IMG]

This subject might have been brought up before , I'm not about to try and read the entire thread . LOL But how about some different aged and color scheme for the make believe Railroads you have released routes for all ready over your many years . Eagle R/R , Mid West . Or Pioneer Rails and the new B&P , M&WP . And so on . Steam could be done with working together with K&L or The Backshop . That would be completely up to the others . But I for one would be interested in any package with these ..

Matt

PS . anything PRR ....................just saying

The most loved loco set id love to see made with the same attention to detail of the JR team is the Union Pacific "BIG BLOWS" that would just melt my heart on the spot... or any of the gas turbine locos of UP. :udrool:

Mexican stuff

What about some mexican stuff? Mexico is part of North America too!

If JR needs someone for the mexican stuff hit me up!

What about some mexican stuff? Mexico is part of North America too!

If JR needs someone for the mexican stuff hit me up!
JR has a Ferromex SD70ACe and TFM SD70MAC, but I second this, more like it would be nice to see, especially FNM blue and NDeM red/green.

Back