Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

EL/NJT U34CH:
GE_U34CH_at_Hillsdale_NJ.jpg

Two
6,000 HP of trash
(SD90MAC-H/H2 & SD90MAC)
Also it would be nice if they would light up on fire in trainz as a new feature.

UP_8546_EMD_SD90MAC-H.jpg

UP_8914_(ex-EMDX)_(SD90MAC-H)_(2852219132).jpg

Well I see that NS37 has been working on some incredible SD45's from NW. Amazing locomotives and the work that went into them must be incredible. Thanks for these 2nd generation diesels. Well done!
Moving from 2nd generation to 3rd generation, I'm quite certain that somewhere on JR's computers is an AC4400cw in the making and the liveries may well be those of Norfolk Southern, CSX and maybe UP and other U.S. Class 1's
But I wonder (and wish) if maybe they could please squeak out two other liveries, one in Action Red with a large white "CP" on the front of the short hood and perhaps something in blue, complete with white stripes having a white "CEFX" under the cab windows.
Would be nice. I'd drop a paycheck on those.
But only if there's time, thanks.
Claude

i saw your new SD 50 in Seaboard and Chessie. real nice! now we need some in the CSX yellow nose , yn2 and yn 3.instant sale on this side .
thanx
ejb
P S some patched units also

Last edited:
I am not sure if this one has been requested in here before or not and i did go back a few pages but could not find it, We have Alex's nice BN SD9 with the Legacy of BN Route but am not sure what other details if any would be required to make that into this scheme here
https://www.railpictures.net/photo/687482/

It apparently lasted quite awhile at Alliance so yeah maybe sum thing for you goys to consider if and when time permits.
Cheers Mick.

phew that is a few really rough looking motors. yes the sd 40 are really nice. how about a yellow nose, yn2 and yn3 sd 50 package. 1 sold already.
ejb

You can add to the non-Dash-2 SD40s some Southern Pacific units. Those would be very popular, since nobody has created any.

Not an engine, I know, but I need the CN Pointe St Charles Caboose for a session. Would it be possible for you to reupload it?

EDIT: I just want to make it clear: I'm not trying to be a gimme-pig like those jerks who wanted the F7s to be brought back, they were being selfish. I'll understand if you decide not to.

Last edited:
I'm still wondering now, since it's been a year almost (Aug 18) of the ET44 and AC rebuilds of NS.... That NS37 posted...

They ever gonna get their interior or you just gonna sell it as is? Or these never gonna see the light of day? I don't mean to be that guy.. But, a year now has passed since been teased by them... Plus the current ES44AC for sale still lack their proper interior too..

I'm still wondering now, since it's been a year almost (Aug 18) of the ET44 and AC rebuilds of NS.... That NS37 posted...

They ever gonna get their interior or you just gonna sell it as is? Or these never gonna see the light of day? I don't mean to be that guy.. But, a year now has passed since been teased by them... Plus the current ES44AC for sale still lack their proper interior too..

I run using cabmode maybe 5% of the time?

Back