Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I think if he's got no intentions of going back, then he's not going back. I'd rather see what else he's got in the works for Trainz. I am hoping for some GN stuff, primarily an F45/FP45 in big sky blue.
No, I get that, I was referring to another, if JR has delved into that one at all.

Not what a year of work and toil says with a little help with scripting but hey what do i know :eek:
Yeah, RRMods is doing good on one of the other railsims. Pretty darn impressed. JR should try to do the OTHER V2 railsim that is out, see if that works... ;)

Well, since you put it that way... maybe try something nobody has tried. Content for the other, um other simulator. The one with multiplayer. You know that one. It is V2 now, soon to be V3. Or, did you already go down that path, too?
Why try to split the team and its resources up? Better they all stay in one area and keep making good content. You notice rrmods hasnt made much new content for trainz lately (other than guido73)

I was not trying to make it sound like splitting up anything. I just thought that it would different to see some content from your group in the OTHER simulation. Since RW is done already, see what a couple of items in OR or R8V2 looks like. That was all. Dropping this now, since it is just making things confusing and you thought it was in reference to a group split.

pdkoester.......?? You couldn't do this in a privet e-mail . Or in a more relevant forum . I have those other sim's you speak of . They all have there own place for suggestion . Here ,Top of page reads ( Trainz discussions forum ) And I find it funny that your asking in this forum for an creator to divert time for content to another sim' LOL In a thread titled ( Engine wishlist for Jointed Rail ) WOW

Ok back to our regular program .....How about an GP9 B unit ?
gp-9b.jpg

Yea , OK

Matt

I think if he's got no intentions of going back, then he's not going back. I'd rather see what else he's got in the works for Trainz. I am hoping for some GN stuff, primarily an F45/FP45 in big sky blue.
They should also present it in the multiple paint schemes the ATSF applied to them and also in MILW. Because once the ATSF got out of passenger service it repainted and made modifications to them throughout the locomotive service life's.

Well, now that UP is putting SD90s back in service... perhaps a UP SD90 in the modern numbering (3xxx series) with the winged logo on the nose?

I'd like to see one of the pioneering passenger diesel locomotives being made by you guys in Trainz. The EMC E1 A and B units in ATSF warbonnet colors.

1200px-Golden_Gate_Santa_Fe_train.JPG

I'd like to see one of the pioneering passenger diesel locomotives being made by you guys in Trainz. The EMC E1 A and B units in ATSF warbonnet colors.

1200px-Golden_Gate_Santa_Fe_train.JPG
This is a good point. Along these lines I think we need a quality E8/E9 AB set. We got F units but no E units

I find it astonishing that we don't have ANY AMD 103 (P40DC) locomotives in Trainz. I figured Jointed Rail of all people would've included it in their passenger payware by now.
20110716%20AMTRAK%20835%20CALLAHAN%20FL.JPG
c3220771382ffdf6c13cbd7903141ca1.jpg
7258f4660da4d35903953614564cca6d.jpg

Reading locomotives.

I would love to see some Reading locomotives. NOT patched by Conrail. I would love to see RDG SD45's, and both early and late RDG GP30's. GP40-2's would be nice too, but I know that RRMods already does those.

tl-sd45.jpg
RDG_3601_%28GP30%29_Rutherford_Yard%2C_Harrisburg%2C_PA_on_May_10%2C_1970_%2822258626698%29.jpg

Last edited:
Back