Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Would there be a chance that some of the Genesee & Wyoming owned railroads could make it onto JR's list. G&W is becoming a shortline powerhouse ever since the aquisition of RailAmerica. Railroads such as Portland & Western, Buffalo & Pittsburgh, Rochester & Southern, Toledo Peoria & Western and Utah Railway just for some ideas.

Would there be a chance that some of the Genesee & Wyoming owned railroads could make it onto JR's list. G&W is becoming a shortline powerhouse ever since the aquisition of RailAmerica. Railroads such as Portland & Western, Buffalo & Pittsburgh, Rochester & Southern, Toledo Peoria & Western and Utah Railway just for some ideas.

+1 (10characters)

91573203.zj81FwL6.jpg

7206.1328674220.jpg

3098.1215115914.jpg

MMID%202061-JKleeman.jpg

What about a (download station freeware) Southern Pacific "Black Widow" F7a and F7b set.

(I don't have an account at Jointed Rail and I don't buy payware. sorry)

What about a (download station freeware) Southern Pacific "Black Widow" F7a and F7b set.

(I don't have an account at Jointed Rail and I don't buy payware. sorry)

JR does have freeware available, just as an FYI. There's a lot of good freeware engines and enough rolling stock to run an entire railroad. So even if you don't buy payware its worth checking out the freeware offerings. Up to you though, just figured I'd throw that out there.

Its easy to make a JR account and you do not have to pay anything for it but there payware is outstanding and they have a large collection of freeware.

Back